Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-07-2017, 09:31 AM   #251
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Please keep the affected area dry during the healing process! Keeping the area dry speeds up the healing a little tiny bit.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 09-07-2017, 02:40 AM   #252
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs down

Well if I am going to die might well be the last program I come out with!

Otherwise you'll see more of where it comes from hopefully.

Just be kind to me and keep the hater comments to yourself.

However if you like it just give credit to God so I get to live 100 years#

I tried to make it look like classic DOS style.

I've been trying too hard with Windows however I don't like Windows much.

I like the little DOS pixels that don't look too straight.
Attached Files
File Type: rar sleeze.rar (20.4 KB, 11 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 09-07-2017, 02:42 AM   #253
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

WOW! $20 EURO IS $300 USD. MY MOM WAS THINKING OF BUYING A MEAT MIXER AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE CHEAP ON AMAZON. TURNS OUT EURO CURRENCY IS HIGHER. however she loves her old meat mixer. it is just that it is decades old. she's just scared it might give out.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:53 AM   #254
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Day # 10 of Shingles?

JESUS!

Well I am ahead of schedule in my medicines by 1 day. So I am out of medicines for the last day of my therapy. I have to admit that I was a tiny bit hasty in my recovery. Where the original area had been all red and full of bumps it is now only half red and the bumps have lessened to just stretchmarks! There are micro lesions left in my right area that I can see with my perfect eye sight. God gave me a perfect close vision observation ability for my eyes. I just ask God if there is any cure to disclose it. The only thing I see left is if it does come back I'll have to be kept on the medicines for the rest of my life. However it has been reduced to *almost* zero lesions. The remaining task to do is to let it close up the micro lesions either with the crème and medicines or without. If the lesions comes back bigger and opens up again when I am off medicines then it might be that I have to take permanent medicines for this condition. I have been applying the crème regularly and taking the medicines regularly with 1 day overdose.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:37 PM   #255
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I pray for all of us to have a happy life always. If we live we are happy. If we die we are happy. No matter when we are happy. Well my condition is much better! I just have to wait it out so the tiny cuts scab over and heals. Well I won't say too much more unless something drastic changes.

In better news I was watching PixelTHING's latest Amiga review. I did not realize the Amiga had that great of a graphics even though I did have one myself decades ago! The few games I remember playing the the Amiga is Pegasus (a flying horse game) and chess. I forgot the program name of the chess program.

JESUS! God is all good.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:13 AM   #256
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, the original Jesus Christ who is the only miracle worker in 0 A.D. and died at 33 years old on Christmas day, Mary Immaculate, and The Holy Spirit# Bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, "Thank you God."
Old 10-07-2017, 09:40 AM   #257
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I think I am going to play Q-Bert again soon! I played it in my youth. I think it was on Atari 2600.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #258
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

In other news...

I had to rebuke God. I told God if he was so powerful how could he let all the evil happen in the world. But he is still God and will always be my God! As I think about life itself I begin to love in my heart my mom more than ever. I saw some videos of perfect churches around the world and it was so peaceful. I wish it could be forever. The world has nothing to offer that is that peaceful. The sights of the perfect churches are awe inspiring!!! I'm grateful to my parents for raising me up to be God loving person# I just wish I could give back to them the joys that I have been given in that brief moment of time where I saw the perfect churches for the rest of their lives for eternity so they never stray from the good path. My God is the God who made it possible I was alive in the past present and future for eternity!!!!!
Old 10-07-2017, 11:20 AM   #259
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

You know I was just watching this show. I forgot the name. However there were good witches who fought Satan! It was cool. They were a couple of kids were had powers from mixing witches ingredients. Coolest witch show I ever watched. Miss it when it went off the air.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:31 AM   #260
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile I forgot my double signature! JESUS to me.

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, I am who am. hehe