Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-03-2017, 09:09 AM   #141
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I'm sorry for so many!

Thank you for trying out my programs. Here I have tested this module p2.exe to work with Windows 32bit XP. It requires a JZUSINRI.BKP file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (121.2 KB, 27 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 28-03-2017, 10:00 AM   #142
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Glitchfix for 32bit XP one.

This is a fix for the glitch where the saving function and loading function would not work correctly due to the way 32bit XP saves and loads.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (121.2 KB, 25 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 28-03-2017, 10:04 AM   #143
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

P.S.

The one in the latest just posted only has 1 backup. So if you press s for save it ends up saving JZUSINRI.+++ and JZUSINRI.BKP. So if the odd file that is problematic would not load for .+++ extension then the .BKP would be loaded. So please just disregard the period key for backup savings unless you an advanced user.

Thank you!
Old 28-03-2017, 03:38 PM   #144
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I am trying to phase out the lesser file types.

The lesser file types of +++ and no extension works on my DOSBox 0.74 however it is troublesome in Windows 32bit XP. The iso file has been tested in MSDOS6.22PLUS while the exe file has been tested in Windows 8 while the rar files have been tested on DOSBox 0.74 at various cycles. W

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o49t46vro9m2a/102643
Old 28-03-2017, 11:18 PM   #145
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default 144,000 cycles fullscreen or NOT

Well we have reached 4 modules so far.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (170.5 KB, 22 views)
Old 29-03-2017, 11:21 AM   #146
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Bible# Then bless my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. Honours to my real mom also known to be Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. There is an option to include an authentic bitmap photograph taken from the real world of your choice. The file format is .0AD currently however it is actually Microsoft's Uncompressed 256 Color Bitmap Format. I am in the process of simplifying the format so that it is geared just for DOS. It is nothing much different.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (183.3 KB, 29 views)
Old 29-03-2017, 12:03 PM   #147
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!!!

P.S.

Here I have added the color information to the rotation section.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (214.2 KB, 26 views)
Old 29-03-2017, 06:13 PM   #148
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Chúa Giêsu

mom Hương Thi Vũ
dad Nguyễn Bình Thúy
sis Nguyễn Khoa Thi
sis Nguyễn Khoa Thuyên
myself Nguyễn Khoa Tiến

Content:
PingPong and Drawing Utility and Turning Demo

Note:
Separate menu.txt included
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (155.0 KB, 26 views)
Old 30-03-2017, 08:29 PM   #149
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Well, these are all the rest of the MS-DOS games I could find in my belongings: Test Drive Off Road, Maximum War: The Battle Continues, System Shock. If I remember correct all of them are for MS-DOS/DOSBox. I am in the process of making an ISO out of them. So in total there should be 4 original CDs (ie the three above and Heroes of Might and Magic I). The same copyright notice applies. You try it out and if you like it just donate something to the producer.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:57 PM   #150
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well carly choo. How have you been? Here are my final collections of the original DOS games you donated me. I am putting them up on Abandonia for your credits. So I will use your original name Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu. If anyone needs a Perfusionist please look him up in the directory where he works at a hospital in NY. A perfusionist specializes in organ transplant. For instance the surgeon operates on the organs while my big cousin here keeps the organs alive long enough to transfer it to another patient! Now that is what I call a miracle. He is true Catholic from birth and he is bless#

I only have these 4 DOS games that came from the original CDs plus Quake. I threw out 2 CDs so far however I kept a backup so you'all can enjoy. hehe

I know my softwares isn't good like these however my cousin says you have to start somewhere and the trash is a good place. One day you might be staff hehe (I don't count on it) hehe

Anyways remember me since these are all the DOS games I have.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oeci46c1r5im6

Note: Please give it a day for it to complete the update. Most of the files are there however there are some in process. Thank you. I'm sorry I'm not good like these.