Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Mister Sinister

Default Stratosphere-gameplay help

First of all hi everyone, great site you have here.

Today I found my old disc with the game Stratosphere (original, german version) and managed to set up a virtual Win 98 PC witch seems the only way to run the game. It´s as hard as I remember to play but I´m still fascinated by it. Wish someone would do a remake.
Searching the Web I found only the cheats everywhere but barely a review and no guide or walkthrough. Knowing Abandonia for quite a time I figured this is my best bet to find people who like obscure games, or ones that have mediocre ratings like Stratosphere.
My question is if anyone has good tips and strategies for that game. I played it a lot with cheats but now it´s time to do it the real way.
Oh, I don´t have a scanner but if someone is interested I still have the german Manual for it and could scan it somewhere.
Thanks in advance, and if only for the great work you do here.
Mister Sinister is offline                         Send a private message to Mister Sinister
Old 11-12-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
jonh_sabugs
Abandonia nerd

I remember playing this a long time ago. I am not sure if I can be of much help, but I remember my main strategy was pumping thrusters and building spikes on the border, and ramming the enemies. I remember it working fairly well.
jonh_sabugs is offline                         Send a private message to jonh_sabugs