Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
Swiifty

Send a message via MSN to Swiifty

Once again I'm in need of help. I'm wondering if you got any suggestions for a game that suits me. I'll describe a little what I want a game to be like.

First of all it's a bit of rpg. However I don't want those click games, where you have to use your mouse to walk around like the Sherlock games. I want it to be 2D since most of the games made before aren't 3D and if they are their pretty ugly so to speak.
It should contain some action, adventure and most important, it never ends! That might be impossible but you know a game where always find new challenges etc. Also I prefer it to be medieval, and for god sake it shouldn't have anything to do with space! Other themes that I like are, The West, Pirates and Ninja style :P
But please don't suggest Pirates Gold :P because I've already played Uncharted Waters 2 and its quite similar to Pirates.
Back to the game, it shouldn't too good graphic since I don't got such a good computer.

The reason why I'm looking so badly for such a game is because I want to do something while doing other things on the computer, etc chatting with friends and so on.
I'm done. Feel free to suggest anything.

Signed Swiifty
Swiifty is offline                         Send a private message to Swiifty