Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-04-2021, 09:39 PM   #11
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

I see you in connection with old DOS games as long as I work with it myself - ten years at least - so I am surprised that you are not familiar with Total DOS Collection. I'll write you PM then.
Old 25-04-2021, 05:49 PM   #12
MrFlibble
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
I see you in connection with old DOS games as long as I work with it myself - ten years at least - so I am surprised that you are not familiar with Total DOS Collection. I'll write you PM then.
Thanks for filling me in! Don't be surprised, I have very little interest in commercial games that have not been officially released as freeware and/or don't have any playable demos.

I don't worry about the preservation of those either, because it looks like everyone and their dog has a copy, legit or not.

Shareware and freeware games, especially obscure, are another matter, often poorly preserved and documented, if at all. TotalDOS looks useful because they do have demos and unregistered shareware among the rest of the stuff.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:55 PM   #13
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Ok, understood.

Anyway, you always can found it on almost any torrent tracker, if you want.
Old 27-04-2021, 01:05 PM   #14
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Check this, please? It definitely FST-related, but which one?..
Attached Files
File Type: zip ww2d2.zip (1.08 MB, 2 views)
File Type: zip ww2d1.zip (1.31 MB, 2 views)
Old 27-04-2021, 10:29 PM   #15
MrFlibble
Abandonia Homie

Hey, thanks a lot of finding these! It looks like a copy of the Flight Sim Toolkit World War II, which was a follow-up/add-on to the original Flight Sim Toolkit and included the latest updates for it, plus two stand-alone World War II themed scenarios. I thought that this add-on came on CD-ROM though while these appear to have been copied from two floppies.