Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-05-2005, 09:44 AM   #41
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by gregor@May 26 2005, 08:07 PM
ugh. i feel into a hole (level 3 i think) where there are two gazers and a chest with rune, some potion and some crown in it. how do i get out of it? i can' t jump out because the ledge seems to be too high. is there a secret near? how do i find it?
Alos why is that crown doing damage if i put it on my head?
:bye: hello again. anyone can help with with this, please?

how do you get out of that pit?

Or at leats tell me if that place is ment to be visited later when you already have the flying spell?
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor
Old 27-05-2005, 02:56 PM   #42
Hexa
Lurker

If someone has problems on running UW or UW2 then download this patch and unpack it in UW or UW2 directory and run it.

http://www.sircabirus.com/download/uw2wnt.zip

Hexa is offline                         Send a private message to Hexa
Old 27-05-2005, 06:25 PM   #43
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima Freak@May 27 2005, 01:49 AM
If anyones knows were to get Ultima Underworld:Labyrinths Of Worlds Please reply
to this message. Thank You :help:
It's useless that you ask it. If it's not downloadable here, nobody will tell you where to get it so STOP ASKING.
samtam90 is offline                         Send a private message to samtam90
Old 27-05-2005, 06:51 PM   #44
Gamefreak

Quote:
Originally posted by gregor+May 27 2005, 09:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gregor @ May 27 2005, 09:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gregor@May 26 2005, 08:07 PM
ugh. i feel into a hole (level 3 i think) where there are two gazers and a chest with rune, some potion and some crown in it. how do i get out of it? i can' t jump out because the ledge seems to be too high. is there a secret near? how do i find it?
Alos why is that crown doing damage if i put it on my head?
:bye: hello again. anyone can help with with this, please?

how do you get out of that pit?

Or at leats tell me if that place is ment to be visited later when you already have the flying spell? [/b][/quote]
Of course you can get out there, there's a corridor leading out of that place to the central chamber where you can enter the different worlds, or up to a secret entrance to Castle British.
And unless you already have some good armor, weapons and fighting or magical skills you should avoid the fight with the two gazers as they might kill you very well at this stage of the game. But they give good experience, so if you care to bash your head off few times, the reward is good.

And that about the crown, it's simply cursed. There are some cursed items to find in the game, and they all just damage you when you put them on - speak useless.

Old 28-05-2005, 04:01 PM   #45
Ultima Freak

I have looked everywhere and can't find this game. So if someone has it and read this please e-mail me a copy of the files. It would be awsome. And if anyone wants ultima 1 i can e-mail to them, no problem at all. Thanks!

E-mail address: *** edited by strobe

Please!!!!!
Ultima Freak is offline                         Send a private message to Ultima Freak
Old 28-05-2005, 07:11 PM   #46
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Jejja@May 9 2005, 09:54 AM
In the walkthrough it´s only says that: Pick up the "Food Delivery Voucher" and pass yourself off as the grocery boy.

But it never tell where to find it!
i found it :w00t:
it's in the first room when you enter the tower.
there will be a box on your right. pick it up and throw it away. there shoiuld be a small paper under the box. and that's the food voucher. if it's not tehre then it must be in that box.

@ Gamefreak

no it seems you have to jump out. it's very hard jump. i din't find any corridors in it. i usedthe leap spell to jump out of it and now i am progressing in the game...

still i think UW1 was less chaotic.
Old 28-05-2005, 09:28 PM   #47
Gamefreak

Maybe you jumped in some location that I didn't know of. :P
But as far as I can remember, before you find the gem of worlds and are able to enter them, there are two gazers in this level and there's a chest with the cursed crown and pair of runes. And there's a corridor leading out of there...
Hmm, maybe you have a different version of Ultima Underworld 2 and there indeed doesn't lead any corridor out of that. But if you wouldn't be able to cast Leap, you would be stuck in that place. Kind of doesn't make sense... :P

Old 29-05-2005, 12:36 AM   #48
Strobe
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by ultima freak
* I have looked everywhere and can't find this game. So if someone has it and read this please e-mail me a copy of the files. It would be awsome. And if anyone wants ultima 1 i can e-mail to them, no problem at all. Thanks!
sorry! this game's ESA-protected. no sharing in this forum. please understand!!!
Strobe is offline                         Send a private message to Strobe
Old 29-05-2005, 07:23 AM   #49
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamefreak@May 28 2005, 09:28 PM
Maybe you jumped in some location that I didn't know of. :P
But as far as I can remember, before you find the gem of worlds and are able to enter them, there are two gazers in this level and there's a chest with the cursed crown and pair of runes. And there's a corridor leading out of there...
Hmm, maybe you have a different version of Ultima Underworld 2 and there indeed doesn't lead any corridor out of that. But if you wouldn't be able to cast Leap, you would be stuck in that place. Kind of doesn't make sense... :P
you remember wrong. still you have a point. how would one get out if you don't have the leap spell?? well another way would be to wait untill you get the runes for leap spell or wait untill you can put together the fly (or maybe levitate) spell.

ehm. here: Sewers3 map

I got stuck where it says Gazers Basilisk oil , wheareas the Gem to travel to other worlds is on Sewers 5
No gazers there. just lurkers and some bats.

Now another question are the ethereal void and other unmapable areas big?
Old 29-05-2005, 08:32 AM   #50
Gamefreak

I think the Ethereal Void is the only area where you can't see the map. Also you'll encounter the Etherial Void in the Scyntyllus Academy (or whatever it's called, the magician area where you need to pass tests).
And yes, it's large, and small at the same time. Means that on the Etherial Void there are loads of teleporters, which take you to different areas that you can't reach walk-wise. Just explore the Etherial Void, you can't get lost, if you go too far into the dark outside, you automaticall will be teleported to the start entrance.

To reach the stone in the shrine in Etherial Void, btw., you need to eat one of these dream plants (save the game before) and with luck you'll land in the dream inside the bars around the shrine. Then just move the stone out of the shrine so when you will be able to enter the area manually in the Etherial Void, all you would need is just to fly up there and to take the gem from behind the bars.