Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-11-2022, 08:32 AM   #1
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Question If i donate money thru the donate page who gets it?

Idk if it is the swedish pedo mafia pushing gambling onto impressionable young ppl or what cos i dont think ppl ought to be donating to this place lol

Since the site is hosted on their servers along with a lot of other stuff (take a look!) it is being run anyway and they have so many banner ads they must pay for the electricity with that enough, to excuse this by saying, "its how they support the site" is like making excuses when little johnny comes home covered in blood, a severed human head grasped by the hair and a baseball bat dripping gore and then saying, oh he's been out having fun playing with his softball team again, they do like to play rough innie? and smiling spectre smiles and rubs his hands and laughs evil-like and muahahahhaa he gets u hooked on real cash slots online (cos its not rigged), spams and pwns ur email and then ur bloody nob rots off.

so which is it? abandonia or abovo that would get my donation?

also buy my new seasonal delight, snow problem, available on ssteam and save xmas by not being crushed under tons of frozen water, slowly pressing down and making ur eyes bulge out and ur tongue lolling and that freezes onto the ice and then it rips off and blood's everywhere, so you free ur arm and rip ur clothes to staunch the flow, but the only fabric you can grasp at is the sleeve of ur boxers thru ur flies and in doing so the ice touches the tip of ur dong and it gets frozen as well, which freezes all the way up to ur bladder, which necrotizes and all the flesh starts to turn black and gangrenous and then ur bloody nob rots off.

So you will need to save xmas or you get it just the same as if you dontated to abandonia.
ergo, you may as well give yourself a fighting chance and spend the money on buying my game, saving xmas and delaying ur bloody nod rotting off is the only emotional, logical, rational, cereal is dinner option that you have.

Last edited by Kelbert; 03-11-2022 at 08:33 AM. Reason: i realized i didnt actually ask the question in the text xD
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert
Old 10-11-2023, 12:38 PM   #2
Hunter Hunted
Abandonia nerd

It's sad how I recall posting on here in 2007 and dozens of users were actively here, at the time. Now in 2023 with X and all that pish being more popular, message boards are basically dead today.

I absolutely detest the likes of Facebook. But unfortunately, yeah. Forums are just not active platforms in this day of age, apart from the crappy ones like on GameFAQs where jackasses take jabs at people, and go way off topic.
Hunter Hunted is offline                         Send a private message to Hunter Hunted
Old 19-11-2023, 05:11 PM   #3
SoorPlumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Hunted View Post
It's sad how I recall posting on here in 2007 and dozens of users were actively here, at the time. Now in 2023 with X and all that pish being more popular, message boards are basically dead today.

I absolutely detest the likes of Facebook. But unfortunately, yeah. Forums are just not active platforms in this day of age, apart from the crappy ones like on GameFAQs where jackasses take jabs at people, and go way off topic.
What on earth has any of that have to do with the subject of this thread?
SoorPlumbs is offline                         Send a private message to SoorPlumbs
Old 21-11-2023, 07:05 PM   #4
Hunter Hunted
Abandonia nerd

Fuck off, James Berich.
Hunter Hunted is offline                         Send a private message to Hunter Hunted
Old 21-11-2023, 09:06 PM   #5
SoorPlumbs

Eh?
SoorPlumbs is offline                         Send a private message to SoorPlumbs