Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-07-2010, 03:24 AM   #1
RegalSin
[BANNED]

Default Regalsin trolling "Five reasons why Steam will destroy the PC games industry"

Well I never heard of it. Why bother, when I own like billions of games in real life already. Speaking of downloading games, did you know some copies of system shock 2 will not work on certain navida cards?????? Imagine the fool who brought a copy of System Shock 2 only to find out no matter what they could never play it.
RegalSin is offline                         Send a private message to RegalSin
Old 14-07-2010, 03:52 AM   #2
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Well its a good thing i have an Nvidia card and not a navida card

but uh, so you people don't lynch me, every time you open steam, God kills a lovable orphan that if left alive would have gone around changing peoples lives for the better later to be turned into a movie, and be given royalties for, and grow rich and cranky and un lovable, and in her last years she would realize what has happened to her, and reform back to a lovable old granny, and die loved by all, which they would later turn into a sequel and give all the royalties to orphanage's all over the world to give all orphans a better place to live.

Oh...I have steam open right now.....oh shit....annie noooooo!

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.

Last edited by Fubb; 14-07-2010 at 03:58 AM.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb