Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-07-2005, 11:36 AM   #21
omg
Games Master

true horror......
league of gentlemen
trailer
the seris and the christmas special were proper dark at times. well funny.
gotta see land of the dead as well. the man himself back at the helm of a new zombie movie
trailer

and king kong looks like its going to be fun. sort of thing the women likes trailer

heres the snake/flower movie.trailer looks like it might be funny .. better be a bloody amazing flower that opens transdimensional doorways or something to be worth going through a snake of that size for.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 11-07-2005, 12:22 PM   #22
Sameeralord
Game freak

I didn't like ring 2 that much either. There is another movie which I really can't rememeber the name which I watched few years ago. It is really funny with Godzilla and some other snake robot like thing fighting. Godzilla was really funny in that one . I think it is called Godzilla vs King ??????
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 11-07-2005, 12:48 PM   #23
omg
Games Master

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah i think. definatly one of the cool ones vs king ghidorah
or you mean godzilla versus mecha godzilla gotta love the big g's karate stances
the originals rule. if im drunk they are the best thing ever.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:08 PM   #24
Sameeralord
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Jul 11 2005, 12:48 PM
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah i think. definatly one of the cool ones vs king ghidorah
or you mean godzilla versus mecha godzilla gotta love the big g's karate stances
the originals rule. if im drunk they are the best thing ever.
Wow before you gave me these links I never knew that there were so many Godzilla movies. It would have been very cool for the time they have been made. Is Godzilla the good one in all the movies except for the one I have seen. Godzilla and king Ghidorah that's the one I have seen probably the last one it was pretty funny and sort of good. Thanks for the links.
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 11-07-2005, 01:53 PM   #25
omg
Games Master

he tends to be niether good or evil, he is more of a natural force.. that does karate moves.... i love em. i have a few on vhs i need to update and get em on dvd. definatly one i will look for second hand though.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:18 PM   #26
moogle
Abandonia Homie

There are millions upon millions o godzilla movies......I dun really like em, the best part is that theyr old and you can laugh at the special effects, like the cardboard backrounds in the first Terminator.....and the translation, THAT is hilarious....no offense...
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 12-07-2005, 08:14 AM   #27
Sameeralord
Game freak

Is there any chance these old godzilla movies would go on TV or have they completely vanished. Yeah I like to see the special effects and the Karate moves too