Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-08-2004, 08:47 PM   #31
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
well I can see why I'm lower than most people, being 12
Actually, the results are altered depending on what age you put in, so older people need to answer more questions right to get a good score than young people, so being 12 is not an excuse.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 09-08-2004, 02:02 AM   #32
eric10051981
Abandonia nerd

well, different situation results differently.. for instance, if you are in a stressed condition, you won't score as high as when you are happy.. maybe better tried the test a couple more times..
eric10051981 is offline                         Send a private message to eric10051981
Old 11-08-2004, 09:25 PM   #33
rallier
Abandonia nerd

Congratulations, Christopher!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Well english is not my native language, so i had hard trouble about those expressions which u had to fill in the blanks....and some words i didn't know what they meant........
I found the test ridiculous to be honest.....i have seen much more complicated I.Q. tests (without those expressions though)
getting 136 without even thinking........my guess it's a fake I.Q. test just to sell their stuff and click on the degree things....the reason is to get you fascinated about how smart you "really" are and go for a full personalized report and stuff....u know they just flatter you
I already done a real I.Q. test when i was a kid and scored really high and i remember, that was far more complex and lengthy
rallier is offline                         Send a private message to rallier
Old 21-08-2004, 11:37 AM   #34
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

When I was 14 I took real IQ test. I responded correctly on every question. My IQ is "more than 172" so they say. I'll take a look at this IQ test you recomended. If you want something more difficult (something I didn't managed to solve all), than you should visit www.highiqsociety.org and you'll see what is unsolveable.
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 21-08-2004, 12:08 PM   #35
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Congratulations, Viktor!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

See Freddy. If you have IQ 120 in this test that means than in real IQ test you'll get much better results.

P.S. I don't think I'm a "Word Warrior", I think I'm "Visual Mathematician", cause I have always been the best in Math at school.
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 21-08-2004, 12:08 PM   #36
FreeFreddy

Yep, seems so...

Old 21-08-2004, 12:28 PM   #37
Kiddiarni

And one thing about those tests...Theyre all in english...THere are some words that I dont understand, which I would do if they were in Icelandic...

So, a this is more accurate for People with english as their mother language

Old 21-08-2004, 02:26 PM   #38
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

I hate those pictures.... "Find the next junk that fit's this thingy".... I just don't get it....
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 21-08-2004, 06:25 PM   #39
Kiddiarni

maybe because your IQ is a negative number?

Old 21-08-2004, 07:55 PM   #40
FreeFreddy

IQ score -27