Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-06-2006, 02:21 PM   #11
Free Willy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAlbaquirky

i love this song

i downlod many songs who say wierd Al but not all are of Al

some oter songs say that Al sing it but not realy like Make My Boobies One More Size or The Beer Song
Free Willy is offline                         Send a private message to Free Willy
Old 22-06-2006, 10:07 PM   #12
guesst
Abandonia Homie

I thought sure the beer song was weird al. It sounds like him. But searching his discography I can't find it. So a google search turns up this page who credits it to Bob and Tom, whoever they are, but I can't find it in their discography either, so the jury is still out until I find it.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 22-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #13
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Weird Al has one of the most impossibly annoying voices ever, next to that girl in those "1000 minutes" cellphone commercials.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 23-06-2006, 02:17 AM   #14
dr_doom_man

Dude, I love Weird Al! I have every single one of his studio albums (from Weird Al Yankovik to Poodle Hat), plus the TV Album, the Food Album, and greatest hits volume II (it has headline news on it!). I also have The Ultimate Video Collection dvd, the Weird Al Live dvd, and the UHF dvd, and am going to order the Weird Al Show dvd the day it becomes available. I have also heard the secret backwards messages in i remember larry and nature trail to hell, seen the secret "archival footage" of my bologna on the ultimate video collection, watched the videos on poodle hat and running with scissors on my computer, and know nealry all of his songs backwards and forwards..........
dr_doom_man is offline                         Send a private message to dr_doom_man
Old 24-06-2006, 01:52 PM   #15
Free Willy

Weird Al dvd???

did Al make movis???
Free Willy is offline                         Send a private message to Free Willy
Old 28-06-2006, 10:32 AM   #16
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Willy the Whale @ Jun 24 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]239378[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Weird Al dvd???

did Al make movis???
[/b]
hmmm he has made the main score on one of the Leslie Nielsen films. I just can´t remember wich one.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 28-06-2006, 11:01 AM   #17
Lucullus
Super Freak

That would be Spy Hard.
He's made some other scores for some movies but can't remember which ones... but his videos are hilarious too. Definately a watch. I still remember that he put out his video for The Saga Begins where he told the whole plot of Star Wars Episode 1.
And he launched the video a few weeks before the movie was released in cinemas. God only knows where he got it all from LOL
Lucullus is offline                         Send a private message to Lucullus
Old 28-06-2006, 03:11 PM   #18
guesst
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lucullus @ Jun 28 2006, 11:01 AM) [snapback]240164[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
That would be Spy Hard.
He's made some other scores for some movies but can't remember which ones... but his videos are hilarious too. Definately a watch. I still remember that he put out his video for The Saga Begins where he told the whole plot of Star Wars Episode 1.
And he launched the video a few weeks before the movie was released in cinemas. God only knows where he got it all from LOL
[/b]
Reportedly he trolled the forums at the-force.net and got everything he needed there. But still, when you watch the video and realize he was writing this stuff months before the movie came out you realize something:

Wierd Al is a big honkin geek!
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 28-06-2006, 03:52 PM   #19
Free Willy

:brain: :brain: :brain:
i am hapy now i find Al movie
only one movie UHF but i wish to see it
www.Amazon.com have Al movie UHF but i no have credit cards
maybe for birthday i get it
hope hope hope hope hope
:brain: :brain: :brain:
Old 29-06-2006, 11:30 PM   #20
hotty_green
Forum hobbit

i luv most of his songs like: drivin a truck nd Al's theme song.
but i do hate so of his new stuff off the Poodle hat CD.
he had it goin nd then he had to make this new one... <_<
hotty_green is offline                         Send a private message to hotty_green