Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 02:56 PM   #251
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

Yeah, that's the only person who would blow you out.

But being 13 I hope the smutty meaning doesn't get to you.

Beef is probably of an average build, maybe slightly weedier than most, with dark eyes and black hair.

His time spent on the forum will make him calculate the most entertaining thing to say and he will respect classic british humour.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 06-06-2005, 03:09 PM   #252
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

I would describe you, prejudice (even though I've already seen your picture)
But at this point I am afraid to say anything to you.
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 06-06-2005, 11:58 PM   #253
omg
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by A. J. Raffles@Jun 6 2005, 02:38 PM
Right: OMG, you're a brilliant 25-year-old rugby player who did A-levels in Physics and Home Economics (you were slightly drunk when you filled out the forms and by the time you realised your mistake, there was no way to change). This has changed your life forever insofar, as you now know how to make a wicked lemon meringue pie, even though you still think French may have been a better choice. You're a smoker (but you're about to change that) and you have an unexplained fondness for wearing odd-looking woolly hats. Your wife's name is Janet and your dog's name is Lucy, which happens to be your little sister's name as well. You didn't brush your teeth this morning after having toast for breakfast, but you'll go and do it straight after reading this. Brush your teeth, I mean. Not have breakfast all over again.
k: nos darovia! mmm toast..
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 07-06-2005, 12:01 AM   #254
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Thanks, OMG! I was afraid this topic was gone forever. I want to get it up to 300 posts by the end of the week. :w00t:
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 07-06-2005, 12:09 AM   #255
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Indignus IV@Jun 6 2005, 03:53 PM
Beefonthebone is a tall, average to middle-weight man. As a result of a weird genetic engineering project by his father when he was younger, beef now has a quirky sense of irony which not many people can match. He never brushes his teeth after eating toast, he is not married but has a pet hamster named Nigel. He enjoys riding around the country side in his brand-new mini. He was in the same psychology class as o m g but doesn't know it. He does not know how to calculate logarithms but can factor very well. His hair is sandy brown and does have a floppy quality to it. He likes to eat toast for breakfast and he is a average, slightly nerdy student by day, playboy/crimefighter at night. His charm makes him incredibly endearing to all females within a twenty km radius of him.
Actually not far off there - I'm a fair way below average weight, have no idea about my Dad's genetic experiments, tend to eat cereal for breakfast rather than toast and only occasionally forget to brush my teeth, am indeed not married but have never had a pet hamster, haven't passed ym driving test (and wouldn't buy a new mini if I had, but maybe an old one), can calculate logarithms thank you very much, just not numerical approximations to PDEs (well, and other things too obviously), my hair is a bit darker than 'sandy' but is brown and a bit floppy, I'm an above average but slightly nerdy student by day and unfortunately not a playboy/crimefighter at night, and if I was going to be Batman it'd have to be Michael Keaton rather than George Clooney *shudders*, and I can be pretty charming, but not usually enough to overcome my average looks and tendency to take weird conversations waaaay too far.

Much better than whoever it was who thought I was fat k:
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 07-06-2005, 12:12 AM   #256
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Beef, try me! And leave out my personality problems, please...
Old 07-06-2005, 12:12 AM   #257
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Whehehelll!!!
This is going so well, I like this!

Okay, describe me now!

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 07-06-2005, 12:17 AM   #258
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

I'll do you if you do me.

Here goes:
(don't take any of it seriously)

Playbahnosh is a slightly overweight 19 year old man. He is currently unemployed, and he does not take college because he only likes to sit on abandonia all day. He enjoys munching hotpockets while doing so, and has toast for breakfast. He has a shirt that says "geeks r us" on the front and a pair of ripped hippy pants. His secret dream is to take Beefonthebones role in this site. He is a nice guy, but can be bossy and/or annoying at times. He normally has a 5-o-clock shadow on his face. He has a bucket next to the computer so he doesnt have to get up and go to the bathroom.

P.S>> you can also use this description for Prejudicesucks
Old 07-06-2005, 12:19 AM   #259
omg
Games Master

:eeeeeh: :not_ok: in the :Brain: :crazy:
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 07-06-2005, 12:21 AM   #260
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

what was that? somebody describe me!
Closed Thread