Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 11:48 AM   #241
Kearnsy
Games Master

i definately agree with you Indignus IV. He's always contributing and the like.
So this one is for you Sebatianos! k:

btw I dont look like Duffman but my photo in my profile is one that i am very proud of!
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 06-06-2005, 11:59 AM   #242
parska
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by A. J. Raffles+Jun 6 2005, 10:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A. J. Raffles @ Jun 6 2005, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-_r.u.s.s.@Jun 6 2005, 10:12 AM
<- u can't imagine how do i look like, can u
may b iam hot like this =)
Nah. You're a weedy bright-eyed teenager with a birthmark on his right forearm. You like drinking hot chocolate, listen to whatever your radio station transmits (provided it's loud enough) and have two cats called Matt and Luke. You went to Spain for your last summer holiday. And you have toast for breakfast.[/b][/quote]

LOL
parska is offline                         Send a private message to parska
Old 06-06-2005, 12:14 PM   #243
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

Ah yes, but then aparently I burn in sunlight

Oh well, maybe he'll be right thing time.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 06-06-2005, 12:39 PM   #244
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally posted by parska+Jun 6 2005, 11:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (parska @ Jun 6 2005, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by A. J. Raffles@Jun 6 2005, 10:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-_r.u.s.s.
Quote:
@Jun 6 2005, 10:12 AM
<- u can't imagine how do i look like, can u
may b iam hot like this =)

Nah. You're a weedy bright-eyed teenager with a birthmark on his right forearm. You like drinking hot chocolate, listen to whatever your radio station transmits (provided it's loud enough) and have two cats called Matt and Luke. You went to Spain for your last summer holiday. And you have toast for breakfast.
LOL [/b][/quote]
i am really bright eye teenage
but
i listen to koRn, Sting & Louis Armstrong
have no birthsign
like drinking, however hate hot chockolate

fernet+orange juice 4 ever
Old 06-06-2005, 12:56 PM   #245
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well, I was close enough, then. LOL

On to the next set of guesses - I mean revelations: Sebatianos has a gold filling in one of his back teeth due to a former fondness for toffee, but having to visit the dentist cured him of that fondness for good. When he was five years old, he broke his left arm and he used to sing in a choir (but he got kicked out because he didn't attend enough rehearsals). He doesn't own a bike and has toast for breakfast.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 06-06-2005, 01:03 PM   #246
Kearnsy
Games Master

@A. J. Raffles:

@ _r.u.s.s.:
Strange mix of music
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 06-06-2005, 01:53 PM   #247
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

AJ Raffles is a small, 20's-ish female, of average weight. She has long pure white hair which goes down to her back. She has a navel peircing but doesnt like to tell anybody about it. She normally wairs purple lipstick and has a large scar on her left arm due to a childhood pit bull attack. Her eyes are hazel and she enjoys riding her mountain bike around her neighborhood. Oh, and she has toast for breakfast
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 06-06-2005, 02:01 PM   #248
omg
Games Master

aj raffles, guess me next !
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 06-06-2005, 02:38 PM   #249
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Right: OMG, you're a brilliant 25-year-old rugby player who did A-levels in Physics and Home Economics (you were slightly drunk when you filled out the forms and by the time you realised your mistake, there was no way to change). This has changed your life forever insofar, as you now know how to make a wicked lemon meringue pie, even though you still think French may have been a better choice. You're a smoker (but you're about to change that) and you have an unexplained fondness for wearing odd-looking woolly hats. Your wife's name is Janet and your dog's name is Lucy, which happens to be your little sister's name as well. You didn't brush your teeth this morning after having toast for breakfast, but you'll go and do it straight after reading this. Brush your teeth, I mean. Not have breakfast all over again.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 06-06-2005, 02:53 PM   #250
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Well, I'm the one who started the whole "guess/describe" thing, but AJ, you do it better than I.

I'll Give another stab:

Beefonthebone is a tall, average to middle-weight man. As a result of a weird genetic engineering project by his father when he was younger, beef now has a quirky sense of irony which not many people can match. He never brushes his teeth after eating toast, he is not married but has a pet hamster named Nigel. He enjoys riding around the country side in his brand-new mini. He was in the same psychology class as o m g but doesn't know it. He does not know how to calculate logarithms but can factor very well. His hair is sandy brown and does have a floppy quality to it. He likes to eat toast for breakfast and he is a average, slightly nerdy student by day, playboy/crimefighter at night. His charm makes him incredibly endearing to all females within a twenty km radius of him.

wheeeew! I've blown myself out!
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Closed Thread