twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo View Post
Synthesis is not your strong point i guess
You mean ...?

EDIT:
I just figured out "magic". The spells can be put on each ship through the magic tower individually. The spells last forever (until the unit exist). But I have no idea what is "power score", or how to aquire them, so I could not use abilities require those (the 0 requirement-ones are passive abilities).
I also did not try out offensive abilities, so I do not know if those harm my flottile too or not.
Also for the Gens "Fasten" although by description has "three dose", I could neither research above level 1, nor put more then 1 level on the ships.

Must note too that the "best" (and second best) units although are told to be able to attack all three kind of units, they can actually harm only two kind. Darn.

Another minor thing: if you "repair" dead unites they disappear. This can be good or bad, considering they still block your way until they completly sink. Would also worth to check if this produces resources.

TheCytex story (spoiler alert!)

Ok, first thing first: the ending video of the Gens are exactly the same as the United Clans. Epic failure.

Now onto buisness:
The story of the Cytex starts in the middle of the other two story. The government hears the rumor that the other two "lower race" (should I say something?) started to bother with the GOLEM, what they refer as "D's plans". So the Cytex starts to secure their resources.
Next they see a "contract of peace" between the Gens and the UC (this was when NEAR the C's border the two other empire started quarelling about some GOLEM related parts), so they start preventive strike on the Gens (on the named border)!
After aquiring named parts from the Gens the Clan turned the tide against the Cytex to aquire the pieces from them (no reason to stop in the middle of an attack, right?). The reinforcements are far away, so the Cytexes are in some trouble (but not much).
*Cytexes are being busy bulding their GOLEM*

(more info later, will add it here)

Last edited by twillight; 16-07-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: don't want doublepost
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight