Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-07-2005, 06:31 PM   #1
tomf
Game freak

Send a message via AIM to tomf Send a message via MSN to tomf Send a message via Yahoo to tomf

Hi, does anybody know about a lawyer sim that you have to control a lawyer and it gives you random cases, and you can object and stuff? If so, please pm me

Thanks in advance
:help: :help: :help:
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!

Click my dragons please
Or just click here for all of them
tomf is offline                         Send a private message to tomf
Old 10-07-2005, 07:26 PM   #2
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

There were a few back late 80s early 90s. First in disks then in CD. Don't remember the titles though, or if they were part of the same series. Perhaps named after a famous tv series or something. BUT, there are out there!
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 10-07-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
tomf
Game freak

Send a message via AIM to tomf Send a message via MSN to tomf Send a message via Yahoo to tomf

That's good now all I have to do is find somebody that knows what they are called and wher to get them

Anybody out there
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!

Click my dragons please
Old 10-07-2005, 09:13 PM   #4
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

Monte Cristo games had a product that was a lawyer-like version of the Sims, about 3 years ago. It did very poorly on the market--they also had terrible PR--and the game flopped. It was called The Partners. You can find out about it, here: http://www.mobygames.com/game/partners
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 10-07-2005, 09:14 PM   #5
tomf
Game freak

Is it still sold

Click my dragons please
Old 10-07-2005, 09:18 PM   #6
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by tomf@Jul 10 2005, 09:14 PM
Is it still sold
According to mobygames it is.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 10-07-2005, 09:26 PM   #7
BlackMageJawa
Game Wizzard

There are a few weird anime-style courtroom sims for GBA, but none of them ever made it out of Japan.

There is a translation patch for one of them, Comeback Courtroom 3, being made. But of course we don't do GBA ROMs here.

I think one is being made for DS as well... no news yet on the odds of an English language release.
BlackMageJawa is offline                         Send a private message to BlackMageJawa
Old 12-07-2005, 05:41 AM   #8
Thrall
Lurker

Where can I get Comeback Courtroom 3 and it's patch?
Thrall is offline                         Send a private message to Thrall
Old 12-07-2005, 08:26 AM   #9
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Patch for a GBA game? I never heard of that before. Regardless, IIRC, though never played it myself, it is not very accurate or serious.
There are "proper" laywer/courtroom sims out there, for DOS, keep looking!
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 14-07-2005, 02:54 PM   #10
tomf
Game freak

I think he was refering to a translation and by the way do you efthimios know the name of the
Quote:
"proper" laywer/courtroom sims out there, for DOS
and where I can get it

Click my dragons please