Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-02-2005, 08:52 PM   #111
xcom freak
Games Master

Ur right this game is k:

After illing the flame guy who talks about the aeons the first time where does he reaappear?
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 23-02-2005, 08:21 PM   #112
Bensch

Quote:
Originally posted by xcom freak@Feb 21 2005, 09:52 PM
Ur right this game is k:

After illing the flame guy who talks about the aeons the first time where does he reaappear?
It reappears? Well, that would be of interest indeed... How do you know? Thought I read all the text in the game.

Has anyone ever killed that Omega Watcher?
Bensch is offline                         Send a private message to Bensch
Old 23-02-2005, 09:24 PM   #113
xcom freak
Games Master

I dont know
I just assumed coz it just doesnt give u anything and its not an easy fight!
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 24-02-2005, 05:15 PM   #114
Bensch

Quote:
Originally posted by xcom freak@Feb 23 2005, 10:24 PM
I dont know
You actually get the "Faith Scroll" after successfully battling it. The text says "A useless parchment..." - the 3 dots at the end are already a quite good hint that it's obviously not that useless as it's said to be. But I have no clue where to use it! Does anybody know?

Guess I'll send an Email to Delita...
Bensch is offline                         Send a private message to Bensch
Old 02-03-2005, 11:58 PM   #115
NJRob

Quote:
Originally posted by himself_rock@Feb 20 2005, 01:47 PM
It doesn't work. in the starting cut-scene, after those two soldiers talk, when the image goes back to space it crashes :"File Earth Not found" or something like that!
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the game from here and from its native site. Both times the game goes on the fritz right after the scene in the intro clicks from the people trying to capture the group in space where it says "File Earth not found."

I'll try downloading a couple of more times, who knows... maybe it'll work.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:09 AM   #116
xcom freak
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Bensch+Feb 24 2005, 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bensch @ Feb 24 2005, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xcom freak@Feb 23 2005, 10:24 PM
I dont know
You actually get the "Faith Scroll" after successfully battling it. The text says "A useless parchment..." - the 3 dots at the end are already a quite good hint that it's obviously not that useless as it's said to be. But I have no clue where to use it! Does anybody know?

Guess I'll send an Email to Delita... [/b][/quote]
Maybe its a technique scroll for that guy and his master....Fuban.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:47 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally posted by NJRob+Mar 3 2005, 12:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NJRob @ Mar 3 2005, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-himself_rock@Feb 20 2005, 01:47 PM
It doesn't work. in the starting cut-scene, after those two soldiers talk, when the image goes back to space it crashes :"File Earth Not found" or something like that! * * * * * * * *
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the game from here and from its native site. Both times the game goes on the fritz right after the scene in the intro clicks from the people trying to capture the group in space where it says "File Earth not found."

I'll try downloading a couple of more times, who knows... maybe it'll work. [/b][/quote]
If you get it right....just let me know...post here

Old 05-03-2005, 04:49 PM   #118
himself_rock

Quote:
Originally posted by NJRob+Mar 3 2005, 12:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NJRob @ Mar 3 2005, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-himself_rock@Feb 20 2005, 01:47 PM
It doesn't work. in the starting cut-scene, after those two soldiers talk, when the image goes back to space it crashes :"File Earth Not found" or something like that! * * * * * * * *

I'll try downloading a couple of more times, who knows... maybe it'll work.[/b][/quote]
If you get it right....just let me know...post here

Old 05-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #119
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Has anyone actually gotten past that Cyborg boss???
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 05-03-2005, 06:13 PM   #120
xcom freak
Games Master

Yep

When u reach it go back and train ur characters some more . there are free bed on another floor + save point which could come in handy