Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-10-2017, 01:17 PM   #611
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Good morning Myst!

I hope you are happy today.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 09-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #612
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Cool A JOKE

[Tien] Hi Myst!
[Myst] Hi.
[Tien] I have a farrari; want to go out?
[Myst] Yes!
[at McDonald's; Tien is on foot] Hi Myst.
[Myst] Where is your car?
[Tien] It broke down and I have to walk. So what do you want to eat?
[Myst] You lied to me! You said we are going out!
[Tien] We are at McDonald's

The Moral of The Story: Don't believe what a guy says!!!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 09-10-2017, 01:27 PM   #613
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up The Moral of The Story

[Tien] I am faithful.
[Tien on the other side of the internet talks to 100 different girls a day.]

The Moral of The Story: Guys can't be faithful!!!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:30 PM   #614
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Programming Lesson

Well let's review our first program.

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
printf("\n Hello Myst!");
}

The above program just prints out a simple message in text "Hello Myst!" You can even make it an exe program where it runs like any other DOS games by using the right compiler. That is the cool thing about programming. You just need to figure out what message you want to produce and just type it in. But some people will ask how do I make a game?
Old 09-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #615
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Resources

For those of you who are learning on your own you can add the following user's guide and reference guide to your library. These are really the only two books you really need to start programming.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0256.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	2364  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0257.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	2365  
Old 09-10-2017, 10:19 PM   #616
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Here is the compiler I personally use for my game Imitation LodeRunner!

https://edn.embarcadero.com/article/20841
Old 10-10-2017, 08:16 PM   #617
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs down Ten minute prayer to comfort those who have love ones passed.

https://youtu.be/6sNdwqUtk5c
Old 10-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #618
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Well today we do a double just because it has been a while. I think it is more than a week however the life is just becoming dull. So I figure a double to pick everyone up. So here goes:

Contrary to popular beliefs I am not perfect! Just yesterday I was watching the naughty channel where naked bodies are# hehe I probably will watch it forever because I am NOT a robot. I need physical contact that is sensual. The hard part for me is waiting until I have a wife. I don't know what the future will hold since I rarely get out. The people who are compatible in my life are few. I do meet enough people at the hair salon where I can find a Vietnamese wife. Unfortunately the time is not now. I need to get to know the person first because jumping into bed early leads to sexually transmitted diseases!!!!! I've been there where I have jumped before I looked and regret every moment of it. I wish I would have waited because it was a meaningless moment. I got nothing special out of it and it left me desolate for years. I lost everything and had to start all over.

Everytime I do something stupid I have to start all over and it is a pain!!! However I have good family who support me and are waiting for me to grow up. I am 43 years old and yet I continue to behave like I am going to be cared for forever# Many people are lucky. They *know* they are cared for the rest of their lives. I am not that fortunate. I live life every single day not knowing whether it will end or if I will have enough to feed myself. Just this Sunday I went out and saw a homeless person. He was given a single meal and he just left it there on the totum pole and went back to work collecting and trying to get off the streets.

I remember being homeless and this guy has to work. I don't remember having that bad. I am grateful to God of Heaven my life is better. I don't know how prostitutes do it! I think to myself having a wet dream is bad however I don't know how they could just waste their lives away with something so meaningless. I thank God of Heaven my life is bless forever.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:33 AM   #619
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up True Story and Legend

[Tien] "Don't know what you got till it's gone..." - Cinderella (music group band)
Old 11-10-2017, 03:17 AM   #620
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Exclamation I am using psychology from psychology class.

I hope you like it!
Attached Files
File Type: rar TC.rar (31.4 KB, 24 views)