Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-12-2018, 09:16 PM   #21
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Compression Running Shorts and Padded Cycling Shorts can absorb sweat very well during physical activity.

However, if you exercise physically for a long period of time / long distance, even they have sweat absorption limit.

So to avoid excessive sweating, the use of fan and air conditioning during the hot summer period would be very welcome (and necessary)!

Another detail: I do not need to nap / rest in my spare moments due to the fatigue of physical activities. Fortunately, I have already passed this stage and now I have more time available for other more fruitful activities.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:20 PM   #22
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

I am very satisfied with the use of the fan during physical activities.

I forgot how headache is resulting from dehydration and stuffy air... Ugh! Headache never again!

I can also exercise for longer, decreasing the amount of rest intervals and saving time! Time is Money! $$$$$

The fan also makes me more willing and less tired by reducing sweat during physical activities!

As I sweat less, I also save the amount of water consumed for rehydration! $$$$$

It would be a win-win situation!
Old 31-12-2018, 06:50 PM   #23
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

The best Christmas gift I got was the result of the laboratory tests performed shortly after Christmas. The year 2018 ended with a flourish (at least for me!).

I say again:

Quote:

• Those who warn are friends!
• Sooner than later!
• Better to be safe than sorry!
Well, the year 2018 is ending. It is just a chapter in my / your life, now it is time to turn the page and move forward. And start writing a new story whose author is I / you next year 2019. Establish new goals, face and overcome new challenges, etc. Make the difference in year 2019!

So, I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Old 06-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #24
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

To avoid (and completely replace) Sugar, I usually use Sucralose and / or Stevia.

Sucralose has a more pleasant taste than Stevia, which tends to have a certain bitter taste... Products with Stevia will taste a bit bitter...

Unfortunately, I have already consumed Diet Desserts in which restaurants use alternative Dietary Sweeteners whose taste was far below their sugary counterparts...

And use moderately Honey and Sugar Cane Molasses, as they both have many vitamins and minerals, but they are highly caloric! However, I would avoid consuming Glucose-Fructose Syrup... It is a big no-no for me...

Unfortunately again, living a life without Sugar is more difficult since Dietary Products are often more expensive and less abundant than Sugary Products.

Well, at least in Brazil, where products are often overly Sweet and / or Salty, Healthy (Whole Grains), Dietary and Light Products should be a Priority Public Health issue and should be subsidized by governments.

Thus, they would avoid Obesity, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and other related Diseases. And they would avoid excessive spending on totally avoidable Health Treatments with these simple measures... But, we know that there are many hidden and powerful interests on the part of Industries (not just Food Industries)...

After all, Sugar and Salt can vitiate and disguise the poor taste of food. With less Sugar and Salt in food, certainly the Taste and Aroma should be preponderant and primordial! Is creativity lacking in this case?
Old 30-01-2019, 07:58 PM   #25
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Exclamation

Unfortunately, Diet Products have a laxative effect when consumed after a certain amount.

One way of solving or mitigating this very inconvenient problem would be to consume substantial Non Diet Products first and then consume Diet Products later in the same meal.

I believe that Food Industries should warn Consumers of the “Adverse Effects” of Diet Products just to have Transparency, Clarity of Information.
Old 31-01-2019, 04:32 PM   #26
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

I am not sure if that would be my guess, but since I started practicing Aerobic Exercise regularly, the skin irritations are practically gone. Coincidence? Well, I knew that by sweating because of Physical Exercises and / or Sauna, there would supposedly be elimination of skin impurities...

I also started to increase the intensity, variation (or diversification) and duration of Aerobic Physical Exercises gradually so that now I lost another 5.0 kg beyond what I had originally planned. I am super thin now...
Old 10-04-2019, 07:24 PM   #27
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Ugh! I am recovering from a common cold, perhaps due to the influenza vaccine I took last week.

To tell you the truth, the symptoms of the cold are much weaker and more “tolerable”. Despite this, I get fatigued, lack of appetite and drowsiness.

Even so, I believe it is worthwhile to vaccinate only to lessen the possibility of complications from common colds and flu.
Old 10-04-2019, 07:26 PM   #28
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

After I lost weight, I tested which junk foods would make me fatter. I have come to some surprising conclusions that some may disagree with:

• Foods that contain a lot of animal protein (fried meat, fried beef, cheese) very greasy: Pizzas, Burgers, Hot-Dogs and Beirutes (Sandwich type);

• Sweet Breads, Cookies, Snacks, Yogurts (Flan), Ice Creams, Milkshakes, Cakes, Donuts, Fried Pastries, Esfihas, Self-serving Food, fattening less than Hamburger Meat, Fried Chicken Sausage, Filet of Fried Breaded Chicken.

Curiously, the Pasta fattening less than meat... You will see that the Fried Food (Meat) triple the caloric value... Not to mention that the Sausages, even from White Meat, contain many Despised and less Noble parts...
Old 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM   #29
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

Ugh! I am recovering from a common cold, perhaps due to the influenza vaccine I took last week.

To tell you the truth, the symptoms of the cold are much weaker and more “tolerable”. Despite this, I get fatigued, lack of appetite and drowsiness.

Even so, I believe it is worthwhile to vaccinate only to lessen the possibility of complications from common colds and flu.
Ugh! Climate Change certainly affects the Immune System. On the same day, there are many temperature variations that afflict us even though I reside at a location supposedly in the border region between Tropical and Subtropical (Temperate) Climates.

Well, this is certainly the result of our human actions with irreversible consequences...
Old 11-04-2019, 06:04 PM   #30
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

After I lost weight, I tested which junk foods would make me fatter. I have come to some surprising conclusions that some may disagree with:

• Foods that contain a lot of animal protein (fried meat, fried beef, cheese) very greasy: Pizzas, Burgers, Hot-Dogs and Beirutes (Sandwich type);

• Sweet Breads, Cookies, Snacks, Yogurts (Flan), Ice Creams, Milkshakes, Cakes, Donuts, Fried Pastries, Esfihas, Self-serving Food, fattening less than Hamburger Meat, Fried Chicken Sausage, Filet of Fried Breaded Chicken.

Curiously, the Pasta fattening less than meat... You will see that the Fried Food (Meat) triple the caloric value... Not to mention that the Sausages, even from White Meat, contain many Despised and less Noble parts...
I do not drink.

I know Beverages, Soft drinks make a person fat, but since I do not drink such drinks, I could not test how much a person can gain weight.

Ugh! I forgot to mention that Chocolate Bonbons also make a person fat because they are highly caloric. Fortunately, I do not like them anymore... Burp!

Do not worry! OK, I have not yet fully recovered my weight from my “gastronomic experiences”, but only 0.9 kg is missing for the full recovery. Even so, my BMI is close to 20.