Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-06-2006, 05:08 PM   #1
Sprawler

i know this is only problem while running games forum but i couldnt access "Abandonia games discussion"(in details i had no permission to post) im having a problem in a forest year +50 when im trying to get key from zoltar son i know that in this forum was the same problem before but there was no replay ,here is this post:

i´ve got a big problem near the end of the geme. im in the forest (+50) talking to
thina and zoltar´s grandson , but he won´t give me the golden key which i need to enter the last dungeon. can somebody help me? or is this just a bug and i can start the game from the beginning?

one more thing zoltars son is telling me some story when he stop like in middle maybe i need to make him some potion or give something ??????
Sprawler is offline                         Send a private message to Sprawler
Old 24-06-2006, 11:13 PM   #2
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Moving to Favorite since this have absolutly nothing to do with troubleshooting.
Old 26-06-2006, 07:48 AM   #3
Sprawler

now this is weird i joust downloaded someone save who complete the whole game and there was a save ,when team was standing few steps before meeting with son of zoltar ,when i go to talk with zoltars son he didnt gave any key ,i checked the inventory no key (only city house key where i was a long time ago and key to magican that has the first portal to forest)maybe he is holding this key and its so small pixel that i cannot see ,could you give me your eamils so i can send you my save game ,and the other person save as well so you could check it out
Old 26-06-2006, 11:38 AM   #4
Sprawler

ok everthing is fine the older version that i played all the time was bugged like hell (downloaded from abandonia)i loaded my save in version from lost treasures.fr and i got the key whitout any problems ,now it is time to face shandar