Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-07-2005, 11:16 AM   #61
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
i have woken up next to a munter before becuse of being to drunk.
(please note munter = not attractive + mb fat)
i think evryone has
I haven't - you obviously didn't have the self-control or self-awareness to know your limit. Recreational drugs like alcohol are all fine in moderation (I'd not include some Class A's in there - heroin for instance is far beyond recreational) the problems arise when you go beyond your limits into abuse.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 01-07-2005, 05:08 PM   #62
DakaSha
Forum hobbit

id say we just wanted to get laid and took the next best girl... who always looks better while your drunk of coarse
DakaSha is offline                         Send a private message to DakaSha
Old 01-07-2005, 05:13 PM   #63
omg
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by BeefontheBone@Jul 1 2005, 10:16 AM
Quote:
i think evryone has
I haven't - you obviously didn't have the self-control or self-awareness to know your limit. Recreational drugs like alcohol are all fine in moderation (I'd not include some Class A's in there - heroin for instance is far beyond recreational) the problems arise when you go beyond your limits into abuse.
in the words of my uncle *ooo get her* i like the fun of drinking beyond my limit. its fun for me. i dont go starting fights, or puking all over the place, but back after i was kicked out and immersed in bedsit land i would get as trashed as i could and occasionly end up having sex with little or no memory of the act. i was in a bad time. do i regret it though. no.
speed limits are there to be broken. the nordic people and the slavic drink like nuts and it affects them. its just becuse they dont pass out or puke evryone assumes they have it under control.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 01-07-2005, 05:22 PM   #64
DakaSha
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by omg+Jul 1 2005, 04:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (omg @ Jul 1 2005, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BeefontheBone@Jul 1 2005, 10:16 AM
Quote:
i think evryone has
in the words of my uncle *ooo get her* i like the fun of drinking beyond my limit. its fun for me. i dont go starting fights, or puking all over the place, but back after i was kicked out and immersed in bedsit land i would get as trashed as i could and occasionly end up having sex with little or no memory of the act. i was in a bad time. do i regret it though. no.
speed limits are there to be broken. the nordic people and the slavic drink like nuts and it affects them. its just becuse they dont pass out or puke evryone assumes they have it under control. [/b][/quote]
thanks omg k:

yeah i'll drink untill i pass out but same here: i dont start fights, i dont throw up all over the place, i dont get all grabby with women, i HAVE drove while drunk.... lost my licence which is a good thing as ill not do it again(kinda made me stop and think) and kill some kid.

when drunk you just tend to have more fun. as long as youre with friends, family or at least with people that are fun to be drunk with.
DakaSha is offline                         Send a private message to DakaSha
Old 01-07-2005, 05:28 PM   #65
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well well well. Alcohol.
I don't really know what are drinking restrictions in Italy, but I know I could order Slalom as if I was asking for coke when 14.
I like both beer and wine, less fond of superalcoholics.

As for beers, I prefer dark&red ones to light and waterish lagers, although a weissen with pizza is one of the best couplings you can get. My favs are Slalom, Tennent's, Kwak and of course Guinness.

As for wines, I love reds like cabernet and brachetto (Italian red,sweet and lightly fizzy).
Having been to Portugal two years ago I enjoyed their wines, I liked Port (Vasconcellos) and a white called "vinho verde".

As for superalcoholics, as I said I don't drink 'em very often, but I don't dislike pi?a colada and rhum. And some Amaretto Disaronno for chrissake!
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid