Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Introductions, Farewells and Returns
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-11-2016, 02:28 AM   #1
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Send a message via MSN to patryckslasher
Thumbs up I think it's time to a proper goodbye... ;(

Sorry this has to happen, but since I come and go, this time will be longer, and needs a proper goodbye message to all.

WHAT I'M DOING: Some months ago I began working on ROMHacking (more specifically on translations) and things are going nice after all. I'll keep at it until things get unpleasant or messy somehow.
Anyways, I have lots to do with very little time. All I can do is thank this marvelous community for all these years, thank you all so much!

NOTE: You can still send me messages but I'm mostly stopping on helping this site get even bigger than it is.

Bye to all.

(If you really want to know how things are going to me, check my site, but it's in Portuguese: ab-gamesinc-br.blogspot.com)
(Se tem alguem do Brasil lendo isso, eu estou me despedindo da equipe Abandonia para me dedicar a traducoes de jogos)
Old 11-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #2
Cluseck
Home Sweet Abandonia

See you and take care!
Cluseck is offline                         Send a private message to Cluseck
Old 12-11-2016, 12:04 AM   #3
Capo
Unconventional member

Goodbye, whoever you are

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 12-11-2016, 09:41 PM   #4
Japo
Autonomous human

Good luck with it :-)
Old 13-11-2016, 02:19 AM   #5
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Can't really say I remember you, but that doesn't mean a lot as I've not been a really active member here since about 2010 already. And I know better than to write a "farewell" thread by now, since I find myself returning now and again from time to time, even if only for some short peek.
But I wish you luck with that endeavour of yours.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 13-11-2016, 06:38 PM   #6
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hey Patryck, haven't seen you in a while, I guess you alredy slowed down with abandonia.

IIRC, patryck was active with finding and cehcking games, so Cluseck probably knows him better than the rest of the crew.

Anyway, good luck with your project, mate, all the best. Don't be shy to drop by if nostalgia hits you from time to time
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 20-07-2017, 07:51 AM   #7
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

For what it is worth Patryck... I downloaded Hankerchief and it looks cute. I don't know how to play it however it kinda seems to work in XP. Looks cool for what it is worth. Seems original too.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 20-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #8
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I just got a good chance to really play the game. It is advertised to work on Windows 95/98 however works for Windows 2000 also.

I got it to install by just clicking on at random the .exe programs and just experimenting. You do not have a folder except on your desktop. Go to one of the exe and double click that after installing and the game should run.

It is a fun game. You use the arrow keys to move and z goes through doors and enter and exit tanks and also if you have money collects health points. x fires weapons. c shoots special weapons and also if you hit certain guards with c you make then your allies.

I got half way through the game. I am on Armarillo. I think there are 5 stages alltogether. I guess Patryck was busy. Very talented programmer.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 20-07-2017, 11:24 PM   #9
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryckslasher View Post
Sorry this has to happen, but since I come and go, this time will be longer, and needs a proper goodbye message to all.

WHAT I'M DOING: Some months ago I began working on ROMHacking (more specifically on translations) and things are going nice after all. I'll keep at it until things get unpleasant or messy somehow.
Anyways, I have lots to do with very little time. All I can do is thank this marvelous community for all these years, thank you all so much!

NOTE: You can still send me messages but I'm mostly stopping on helping this site get even bigger than it is.

Bye to all.

(If you really want to know how things are going to me, check my site, but it's in Portuguese: ab-gamesinc-br.blogspot.com)
(Se tem alguem do Brasil lendo isso, eu estou me despedindo da equipe Abandonia para me dedicar a traducoes de jogos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluseck View Post
See you and take care!
My compatriot patryckslasher is Cluseck’s partner.

(Boa sorte! Vamos esperar que em 2018, nós afundaremos e evoluiremos para sobreviver no fundo do mar (Petrobrás / Atlântida) com o Sr. Mollusco de nove tentáculos entranhados na Economia e Política. Nós nada temos a Temer).

(Good luck! Let’s hope that in 2018, we will sink and evolve to survive on the seabed (Petrobrás / Atlantis) with Mr. Mollusco of nine tentacles steeped in Economics and Politics. We have nothing to Fear).
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 21-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #10
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
My compatriot patryckslasher is Cluseck’s partner.

(Boa sorte! Vamos esperar que em 2018, nós afundaremos e evoluiremos para sobreviver no fundo do mar (Petrobrás / Atlântida) com o Sr. Mollusco de nove tentáculos entranhados na Economia e Política. Nós nada temos a Temer).

(Good luck! Let’s hope that in 2018, we will sink and evolve to survive on the seabed (Petrobrás / Atlantis) with Mr. Mollusco of nine tentacles steeped in Economics and Politics. We have nothing to Fear).
This game is similar to Bard's Tale I in the sense that you save your last position! When you die you can load from where you left off if you have enough money (Economics). Politics... just be on Jesus Christ good side and you are reborn again (Politics).