Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-08-2004, 08:07 PM   #1
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik
Default Kings Quest 2 - Romancing the Stones VGA

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 22-01-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Tom Henrik is offline                         Send a private message to Tom Henrik
Old 05-08-2004, 11:49 PM   #2
xndr2181
Game Wizzard

Default First post!!

I feel special since I'm the first one to post on this game, 8) . I'm actually surprised more people haven't posted, this game was awesome. I think the creators deserve a big pat on the back for all the added plot, it made the game so much easier to understand and follow. I was completely drawn into this game the moment I sat down. The whole thing with the vampires and the werewolves was genious. It reminded me a lot of Quest for Glory 4. Don't get me wrong, the original was a classic in its own right, but this one just made so much more sense, and was more enjoyable to play. Thanks for posting it on the site.
-Sean
xndr2181 is offline                         Send a private message to xndr2181
Old 09-08-2004, 09:19 AM   #3
auhsor
Super Freak

I'm surprised not many people have posted here either. It hasn't been up long tho.
This game is AWESOME. Yes it is awesome. If you have played the original game then playing this game will be a completely new experience, while still retaining the feel of the original game. So much of this game has been expanded upon. It is well worth playing, and I reccomend the speech pack and music pack too.
auhsor is offline                         Send a private message to auhsor
Old 09-08-2004, 07:35 PM   #4
xndr2181
Game Wizzard

I agree, this game is so great, it's a whole new game for old sierra fans. Everyone should play this game, and I mean everyone!!
-Sean
xndr2181 is offline                         Send a private message to xndr2181
Old 26-11-2004, 02:49 AM   #5
BUFFY
Game freak

I have just downloaded the speech and sound packs from the creator's website (http://www.agdinteractive.com/), are the KQ1 and KQ2 versions on abandonia the same?

KQ1 has a version 3 beside it and I am wondering whether I will need to download the game version from the AGD website or if KQ1/2 from here is the same version? (for compatibilty with the sound/music packs).

And yes this is another good KQ game, I only played (Sierra) Perils of Rosella and RH - Conquests of the Longbow when I was young so I have a lot of catching up to do! :w00t:
BUFFY is offline                         Send a private message to BUFFY
Old 15-12-2004, 07:03 PM   #6
Sebastian

Hey!
Hmm... I'm usually pretty good at adventure games, but even though i got stuck in this!!! ARGH!!! I hate it... I looked for a walkthrough to find out what i missed, but there aren't any (damn)...
Well, can anybody help me??? In the sorceres cave, on top of the mountain, i need to make the 2nd stone (i think) but i am missing a "blue mineral(!?!?)"... Could anyone help me to what it is and maybe where it can be found? I would really appreciate it!!!

(Geez' not many post's here huh???)
Hope someone reply's...

Old 15-12-2004, 09:36 PM   #7
Wanderer

Really, you'd be better off asking that question over on the creators' forums. Go here. That's what those forums are for, after all.

Old 17-12-2004, 08:21 PM   #8
Soc

Send a message via ICQ to Soc Send a message via Yahoo to Soc

Hehe.... Well didn't think of that actually...
Thank you a lot! i found out what it was that i missed, found it and an hour later i won!!! (yay)

Cya
Old 20-12-2004, 12:28 AM   #9
Frepo

Really cool remake!! hehe kings quest... long time no see...
but the fun ended when I was trying to escape the sharkees with the trident... just outside the cave I got caught up... it says I have no time to fight the two guards. I have no idea of what to do here. can anyone help me out??

Old 20-12-2004, 07:05 AM   #10
OmniRush

can i played it at Pentium IV ???
OmniRush is offline                         Send a private message to OmniRush