Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-04-2007, 03:57 AM   #1
fmarquezu

Hello to every Operation: Inner Space fans,

I'm a newly registered user for the Abandonia forums who happen to pass by looking at the Operation: Inner Space looking for thread.

I happened to buy the digital download version of the game itself, and enjoy it humonously, and also I've recieved a payment confirmation for its military ship set, but I have never recieved it from the authors themselves, since they fail to attach it to the mail they send me every time I request to do so. I happen to know there are fans who have bought the game as well as some add-ons and possibly that could mean people could help me here.

These are mails showing proof of purchases and showcasing that I'm requesting for a legal attachment which never arrived to my mail.

http://iammarquez.tripod.com/Receipt.html
http://iammarquez.tripod.com/FW__Sen..._Ship_set.html

NOTE: Copy and paste the link to your browser so you can read the files properly!

Please, if anybody happen to own the Military Ship Set, please send it to "[BEEEP]@udec.cl". I would really appreciate it if you collaborate with this petition I'm asking you for.

If you can reply to this mail, please, please reply to either mail, and if you can provide the attachment do so. By showing you these files, you're not in an illegal transaction.

Thank you so much in advance.

- Fernando Marquez
fmarquezu is offline                         Send a private message to fmarquezu
Old 03-04-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I'm sorry, but users are not allowed to post their e-mail adresses in open like that.

Any person willing to help you can contact you through PM. They could do it through the board e-mail feature, if you didn't set your e-mail adress to private.

Also, this thread doesn't belong to this part of the board. Moving into a more appropriate location in 4... 3...

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 07-04-2007, 02:57 AM   #3
fmarquezu

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Apr 3 2007, 12:36 PM) [snapback]286048[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I'm sorry, but users are not allowed to post their e-mail adresses in open like that.

Any person willing to help you can contact you through PM. They could do it through the board e-mail feature, if you didn't set your e-mail adress to private.

Also, this thread doesn't belong to this part of the board. Moving into a more appropriate location in 4... 3...
[/b]
Nevermind at all, I've finally recieved the attachment. After several tries...
Thanks anyways for letting me post this on your board...
fmarquezu is offline                         Send a private message to fmarquezu