Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #11
Tomekk
Master of Orion

Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk

I see many people got hooked on the Witcher... personally just finished the first, now starting the second.

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Old 10-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #12
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

I am playing Civilization 5 with last addon - very dull Portugal game, as I am at island, and no one wants to attack me. And I am never attack anyone first, that's the principle.
...Well, rather "played", as now it crashes every time on the same place. 486 turns. :/ Wrote to support, hope, they know how to fix it. :/

Also, playing casually Marvel Puzzle Quest. Game can be very frustrating, as it's F2P. But for casual 15-minute sessions it's smooth and fun.

Also, I am waiting next Starbound patch. They promised to introduce new character format that will exclude wipes.

And some Desktop Dungeons. Even if it disappointed me after all this betas. :/ It was fun and fast roguelike, now it's frustrating puzzle, each single level. I didn't expect it. I hope, I'll get use to it.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:22 PM   #13
saibot216
Super Freak

Still plugging away at Shogo. According to a walkthrough I had to reference, I am almost done with the game. So far it's been a pretty fun game, and oddly enough I've been sticking with the first automatic gun the game gives you. It's quick and efficient. After messing with some compatibility settings, I also found out that there is, in fact, background music. Good good.
Once I finish this I think I'll hit either Aquanox or Anachronox.
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 24-02-2014, 05:08 AM   #14
saibot216
Super Freak

Been playing Verdun. I absolutely love this game and for once I am not awful at a multiplayer shooter. Everything about this game is so fantastic and it's only in beta.

On the other hand, I've been playing Ghost Recon and I cannot get passed the first mission. The training mode did not prepare me for this.
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 28-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #15
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

At the moment I am playing Beyond Divinity. The game is not up to Divine Divinity's level. There's a good dose of bugs and crashes. Managing the inventory and trading is cumbersome, while the quest journal is not that helpful. The game is still interesting with strange plot elements, and the combat mechanics are great.
Old 28-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #16
Jironobou
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via Skype™ to Jironobou

I'm playing three games above anything right now.
I'm finally going through Morrowind's main quest, because I never got around to finishing it.
I'm playing Remember Me, which I got on my PS3 through PS+, it's got some neat things, but the major gameplay is a bit derivative of Assassin's Creed/Uncharted in terms of climbing, and the Batman Arkham series with the combat system.
The third game is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity on my 3DS, it's kind of a roguelike, pretty fun.

I've been infected with Backloggery-itis
Jironobou is offline                         Send a private message to Jironobou
Old 01-03-2014, 05:51 AM   #17
saibot216
Super Freak

Picked up Rainbow Six Lockdown, and despite the metacritic score, I think it's a great game.
I'm currently too scared to try Ghost Recon.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #18
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I only have spare times nowdays for flashgames.

Reached #780 on Armorgames' HeroBoard from 1,382,068 players.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #19
Capo
Unconventional member

Started Max Payne 3, not so good..

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 12-03-2014, 09:50 AM   #20
Pex
Game Wizzard

I'm giving The Witcher a bit of a break. No particular reason, I just tend to do that

I'm playing Knights of Honour on PC - one of a rare medieval games where you can play as Serbia to start with and then actually do well A very good game, especially considering the time it was made. What I don't like is that you can lead limited number of units in battle and build only limited number of buildings in your city/province.

And on Xbox, I play Skyrim. Just too good!