Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #101
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tycooner @ Jul 23 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]244610[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hi, i have a problem. If im in a city that i have no restaurant, (buying ice creams, at the end of the day, i do not win any money, any way to change this?
[/b]
You need to have arestaurant in the city to make money, the ice creams are bombs, why did you buy guns to attack your opponets if you didn´t open yet your restaurant in that city? k:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 23-07-2006, 01:24 PM   #102
velik_m
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tycooner @ Jul 23 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]244610[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hi, i have a problem. If im in a city that i have no restaurant, (buying ice creams, at the end of the day, i do not win any money, any way to change this?
[/b]
http://www.abandonia.com/games/105/PizzaTy...PizzaTycoon.htm

notice the "Starters manual". <_<
Old 23-07-2006, 05:29 PM   #103

[font=Comic Sans Ms]<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ May 19 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]231301[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Tried VDMSound?
[/b]

Add a new folder Call " Games or Game" (i think), Game save files are stores hear.(or is it "Data)

Old 26-07-2006, 03:42 AM   #104
Swennjenn

hey I need some help,
I have the game, i run the exe, and it looks great. I get an intro sequence that shows a huge microprose, then a cybernetic (?) screen with a giant mouse, then "presents", then "Pizza Tycoon", then a large mobster looking guy with a pizza, then it runs the credits, continually. I watch the entire credits roll through twice before i realized it was repeating itself. i have NO idea what it going on, but if anyone else does, it'd be greatly appreciated. thanks

Old 26-07-2006, 04:33 AM   #105
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Swennjenn @ Jul 26 2006, 04:42 AM) [snapback]245127[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
hey I need some help,
I have the game, i run the exe, and it looks great. I get an intro sequence that shows a huge microprose, then a cybernetic (?) screen with a giant mouse, then "presents", then "Pizza Tycoon", then a large mobster looking guy with a pizza, then it runs the credits, continually. I watch the entire credits roll through twice before i realized it was repeating itself. i have NO idea what it going on, but if anyone else does, it'd be greatly appreciated. thanks
[/b]
try to run the game in dosbox... k:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 13-08-2006, 01:20 PM   #106
nace
Abandonia nerd

Location: Kavadarci, Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFULL SITE k:
nace is offline                         Send a private message to nace
Old 26-08-2006, 12:24 AM   #107
ZnL RyDeRz
Lurker

Hey I need some help with the money cheat where u save your character...How do you save your character? I clicked on the save disk thing but all it says is save game or save mission. :wallbash: Also for the Missions for the gangsters, when i do a mission and click on the door for the item im suppose to get at that exact time, i still get mission failed! :tai: Plz I need Help Badly!!!
ZnL RyDeRz is offline                         Send a private message to ZnL RyDeRz
Old 16-10-2006, 01:02 PM   #108
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

There is an official FAQ on the DosBox site.
Basic Setup and Installation
Command Line
Z instead of C at the command prompt
Internal Programs (important, especially MOUNT)
Most of the stuff in there is not really needed, but you would do best to familiarize yourself with the specific topics I linked to.
The mounting of your DosBox games directory, switching the promt to the emulated C: drive and clearing the screen from previous commands can all be executed from the [autoexec] section of dosbox.conf, so you won't have to re-type them every time round.
Frontend programs can help running DosBox with varying configurations for different games.
For both a more accessible user interface and oldschool feel, you can use Norton Commander (get it from our programs and utilities page - scroll down to the bottom to find it). NC might seem awkward at first, but in fact it is a very functional genuine DOS era file manager frontend. It has a plethora of functions that will help you in navigating around the directories, while still retaining the command prompt.

Though all of this might seem complicated, it's very easy once you get used to it. So remember:

DON'T PANIC!!!

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 04-11-2006, 09:06 PM   #109
red_avatar
Administrator

Oh, I can vow that this is one of the best tycoon games EVER. Making a pizza that is a huge hit and makes your restaurants boom is sooo satisfying. I bought this game 5 years after its release (in 1999) yet spent my dozens of hours loving it.

red_avatar is offline                         Send a private message to red_avatar
Old 07-01-2007, 06:17 PM   #110

Hi guys,

can i ask how do you raise ur status? my underground is Godfather..but my social status is "hopless case"