Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Default Nickelodeon Directors Lab

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and download (if available)
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 03-01-2009, 04:00 AM   #2
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

To be able to play this game fully and to those who know how to use DOSBox: the game directory needs to be mounted as your D: CDrom drive for the help movies and the extras to work. If you don't do that then you will have nothing to work with unless you create everything yourself.

Those who are not familiar with DOSBox can go ask their specific questions in the troubleshooting forum, as usual.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
They Call Me The Swede

Well, you finally done it! you have finally struck a vain on my childhood, and I'd thank you for that

Old 03-10-2010, 07:54 AM   #4
bayli
Angry DONT DOWNLOAD!

i extracted it, then click it and it restarted my computer and the computer started flashing, so i turned it off by the switch & turned it back on & it told me the computer had recovered from a serious infection.

what sick bastard would want to do that to someone!!

Old 03-10-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

If you bothered to read the technical notes, you'd know that a) it's a DOS game and b) you're supposed to run this game using DOSBox instead of running it directly in Windows.
Because they're no longer compatible with Windows and running them can result in your system spontaneously freezing or rebooting.

Further, all archives placed on Abandonia are thoroughly checked with antiviral software - thus, I find your allegation unlikely.

The normal "The system has recovered from a serious error" message does not have anything to do with viral infections. It's far more likely to have something to do with you killing the power when the operating system was loading.

If you're getting one that specifically states "this error caused by spyware and viruses on your computer", that message itself is produced by a piece of malware which got into your system.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards

Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 03-10-2010 at 09:25 AM.
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 04-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #6
bayli
Default oh, sorry.

oh sorry,
its just ive never heard of dos box,
btw the image verification is really hard to see.