Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-05-2005, 08:36 PM   #51
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Please, don't shout - there's really no need.

I've n othing helpful to say though I'm afraid - not familiar with the title. When you say "doesn't work"? what do you mean? if it's a pdf try updating acrobat, if it's zipped try updating you unzipping software.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 03-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #52
MdaG
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to MdaG Send a message via AIM to MdaG Send a message via MSN to MdaG Send a message via Yahoo to MdaG

I need to find a way to be able to run Feeble Files in either Linux or XP.
MdaG is offline                         Send a private message to MdaG
Old 04-05-2005, 03:16 AM   #53
Bluestreakv

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by BeefontheBone@May 3 2005, 07:36 PM
Please, don't shout - there's really no need.

I've n othing helpful to say though I'm afraid - not familiar with the title. When you say "doesn't work"? what do you mean? if it's a pdf try updating acrobat, if it's zipped try updating you unzipping software.
First at all...excuse me if my english is not good enough ...when I said it doesnt work I was saying that the acrobat file appears to have an error...I think is bc of the acrobat version I have and the one needed to open the file...anyway if I use the other one my PC will have some kind of conflict..but I've Just solve the problem thank you very much for your help.... k:
Bluestreakv is offline                         Send a private message to Bluestreakv
Old 04-05-2005, 06:14 AM   #54
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Bluestreakv, I only played the CD version of DOTT which skips the copy protection, but if you do a Google search, you can find the codes for building the batteries on a couple of message boards. I won't give you any links, though, because I don't want to be accidentally linking to a warez page or something. There seems to be rather more of those about than I expected :blink:, so just do what I did and ignore them.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 17-06-2005, 06:23 PM   #55
debcat76
Lurker

Ok help
I just dowloaded kyrandia which I loved!! But at the birthstone quest it is not working it took the sunstone ok but it burns up the garnet topaz and ruby no matter what order I place them in what is going on????
debcat76 is offline                         Send a private message to debcat76
Old 26-06-2005, 12:36 AM   #56
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

To Debcat76

Have you got all the stones? You need to look everywhere. There are some in the forest at the beginning of the game (before the bridge), and some in the next forest (after the bridge).

Edit by Frodo - There are a lot more stones than just garnet, topaz and ruby.

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 05-02-2007, 12:47 PM   #57
Mousazz
Game freak

there's a bug in rome (i know it's not on abandonia (so that makes it ), but i wanted to tell you). anyway, at level four, where you need to become consul, if gladiator show starts, you pay to centurion and he doesn't vote for you, he runs away and gladiator show stops. poor design if you ask me <_< .

spoiler!
anyway, there's a mistake in the death gate walkthrough. in skurvash (or how that third arianus city was named ?) then you go to man's house to get that amulet, you need to turn clock to this: winetime, toiltime, darktime. and look at poetry book if you want to find it out for yourself: just repeat the first time of each four line poem.
for example:

the wind

**toil***.

***misty***
***morne
***'rise****
***mid day**.

that means if first line is second, then first you must turn clock at toiltime (remember, you can turn it three times, there are four poems and then you activate the clock it is turned on one of times). if second is, for example fourth, then forth must be turned at mistymorne, cause it is the first time of poem.

note: these are all examples. how you need to turn that depends on what's the lines. also, please note that the exact sequence is told above.

sorry about the lenght and some wrong words. i'm from lithuania, 10 years old and i still forget some words. however, i was happy to help :brain: . well :thanx: for everything
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz
Old 05-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #58
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Mousazz, this thread was dead and rotting for last two years. Why, the stench alone should have been enough of a reason not to dig it up.

Seriously, don't necropost. That's just plain bad manners.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman