Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-11-2005, 04:15 AM   #1
Eva02Soul
Game freak

I can't draw very well, nor can I sing. However, I'm apparrently a good storyteller. This is primarily for Iron_Scarecrow's benefit because i've been trying to send this file to him for days and so far have had no luck. If you want to read it, go ahead, but it's only two chapters and its in a non-margined notepad file, so the sentences are all screwy.
Eva02Soul is offline                         Send a private message to Eva02Soul
Old 29-11-2005, 04:24 AM   #2
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

They certainly are. But I must read it later, sorry. I'm sure it's tops.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 29-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #3
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Certinaly a great read. Here's waiting for the next Events.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 29-11-2005, 03:11 PM   #4
pietervdbs

hi
I think your very talented, I mean.. how do you start writing?? I don't know where to begin. I can't make up a good story no matter how I try.
Old 29-11-2005, 03:13 PM   #5
Eva02Soul
Game freak

stories just come to me. you're doing something, watching something and then suddenly you get an idea. You grab on and run with out, and soon you've got a story.
Eva02Soul is offline                         Send a private message to Eva02Soul
Old 01-12-2005, 09:44 AM   #6
Pietervdb

Exclamation

have you ever tried to write a story/concept for a game?
Pietervdb is offline                         Send a private message to Pietervdb
Old 01-12-2005, 12:10 PM   #7
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I get ideas all the time. Where's my stories, don't exist. It's not so easy to just run with them.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:44 AM   #8
Eva02Soul
Game freak

Yeah, i had an idea for a FP horror game set in a house with near-total interactivity. So you had to make do with whatever you could find. There was the invincible demonic superman chasing after you randomly while you tried to work out the story behind the house and exactly what you had to do to survive the night. I was also thinking of gender selection, where the male character gives you a special 'shoving' ability that could work for demon boy or the furniture (if you wanted to create a blockade or something) and the female would be able to take shortcuts throughout the house the male wouldn't be able to fit into.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:37 AM   #9
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

That would take an awful long time to make. What with the total interactivity and such.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:31 PM   #10
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Eva02Soul@Dec 2 2005, 03:44 AM
Yeah, i had an idea for a FP horror game set in a house with near-total interactivity. So you had to make do with whatever you could find. There was the invincible demonic superman chasing after you randomly while you tried to work out the story behind the house and exactly what you had to do to survive the night. I was also thinking of gender selection, where the male character gives you a special 'shoving' ability that could work for demon boy or the furniture (if you wanted to create a blockade or something) and the female would be able to take shortcuts throughout the house the male wouldn't be able to fit into.
Good Luck!

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean