Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-03-2004, 09:07 AM   #1
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Star Trek TNG: A Final Unity

Man what a good game. This was the very hight of DOS adventure gaming. Released in July 1995 it was the last (sadly) of the classic Star Terk adventures to be released and also the last good star trek game to be released for years after wards. It had wonderfully cinamatics and very well done prerendered 3d models of the entire cast. Also voice acting from all the main characters of TNG. A Trekkie could not ask for more then that in a Star Trek game. Non-Trekkie's would also demand good gameplay and even they got what they wanted from STTNG-AFU. A solid and inspired adventure game from beginning to end. The only thing I can find wrong with it is that the settings are not all that Star Trek like but it's a minor gripe.

I bought this game again yesterday. Too bad my computer is not fast enough to properly emulate it with DOSBox. I will have to wait a few months for my new computer before I can play it again.
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles