Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-04-2005, 05:03 PM   #1
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review

Last edited by Luchsen; 23-01-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-04-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
bojster
Forum hobbit

LOL, I don't believe they made a game based on that crap movie. :w00t:
I must try it right away!

BTW, fix the thread topic.
bojster is offline                         Send a private message to bojster
Old 04-04-2005, 10:34 AM   #3

OH MY GOD, I can't belive someone actually made this game! I love (hating) Ed Wood, I am SO playing this!

Old 04-04-2005, 09:25 PM   #4
Sjefen
Thumbs up

:help: I would love to play this game, but it won't start. I use DosBox. Run setup successfully. Type in AI. And I'm back in dos again, nothing happens........
What to do.....what to do.......

Old 05-04-2005, 06:46 AM   #5
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Sjefan... I think you posted in the wrong thread. You're talking about the game Alien Incedent and this thread is about Plan 9 from Outer Space.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 05-04-2005, 02:56 PM   #6
Elaslay

I dont know any of the codes to get in! Please help!!
Elaslay is offline                         Send a private message to Elaslay
Old 05-04-2005, 10:17 PM   #7
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

This is a problem, because there are only a few codes included in the file (look for a link in the review). If you need to enter a code that isn't on the list - you're out of luck. You'll have to restart the game again (until you get a code that is on the list - SORRY).
Old 09-04-2005, 02:17 AM   #8
Fan 9

I purchased this game many moons ago and it came with the film on VHS!! Sadly I lent the tape to someone and never got it back - any chance anyone has it can put it up in the extras?

It was officially voted the worst movie ever and stated this proudly on the box! It featured some very convincing sets including a cemetery and an airplane cockpit with some amazing special effects and even features Bela Lugosi - at least in the scenes he shot before his untimely death with his part being completed by another actor who doesn't quite 'fit' the role.

I assure you this film is must see, please please please someone find a copy to make this game complete!

I think I still have the box under a pile of junk, I'll try and dig it out and see if I can help with the copy protection...

Old 09-04-2005, 06:10 PM   #9
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

It would be great if you could provide the manual (for the copyright protection). I have the movie on tape (not the one that came with the game - didn't even know about that one). I taped it of a German chanel. I'm quite sure it's in engilsh with german subtitles (usually they synchronised movies). I can transform the movie from a VHS into a DVX, but the file would be really large and the quality will get worse (don't have a profesional hardware to do it). But I can try! I must get an OK from the man in charge of Abandonia though - that would actually be providing the movie... not a game and might be against our policy (not to mention that I'm not completely sure it would be legal).
Old 30-05-2005, 10:22 PM   #10

I have to say, Plan 9 from Outer Space is not the worst movie and Ed Wood is certainly not the worst director. For those interested in genuinely bad movies, I suggest a show called MST3K, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094517/

Indeed, Ed Wood is just a less talented individual. Watch Red Zone Cuba by Coleman Francis and you'll agree. I've seen three Ed Wood movies and three Coleman Francis movies and I have to say, whatever status Ed Wood has, Coleman goes way beyond.