Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #21
El Quia
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlumiuN View Post
The alternate thing to smack them with would be a wet fish. A little comical, maybe, but it stings like hell.
I don't want to know how do you know that

And if you want tip for physical punishment, it's always fun electrify them in their sleep
El Quia is offline                         Send a private message to El Quia
Old 14-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #22
aarne
Lucifer

when there asleep...toothpaste..and hilarity ensured.
School sleepover with 4 different classes ...
<T-Wolf> ya, why man?
<RdAwG20> lol, just wondering, was her namne alisson?
<T-Wolf> you mother f*cker
aarne is offline                         Send a private message to aarne
Old 14-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #23
El Quia
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarne View Post
when there asleep...toothpaste..and hilarity ensured.
School sleepover with 4 different classes ...
Toothpaste? What did you do with the toothpaste?
Old 15-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #24
red_avatar
Administrator

Classic pan with warm water + hand = bed wetting

I was a master at making devious pranks. Not the slapstick ones where you hurt people but the ones where you really mess with people without them even knowing it.

For example: in high school one guy was annoying me (long story - he was a jerk) so I wanted to get back at him. As part of a "safe sex" campaign (there were tons of those in the 90's) they passed out free condoms at school so I asked the condoms of those who didn't want them until I had half a dozen.

I then typed out a letter on my PC (few people had a PC and printer back then - we're talking about 1994 here) and made it look very convincing. The letter was from the AIDS prevention organisation that had given us those condoms and I mailed it to that jerk along with those condoms. I made the letter out to Mr. *last name* so that I knew his father would open it instead.

In the letter, I wrote something like: "here are your extra condoms which you asked for in your letter. And to answer your question: sex between two boys can still cause AIDS etc." - well basically, I implied that he was gay and that he had asked them questions about him and his boyfriend.

Man, too bad I wasn't there at the time apparently his mother nearly had a nervous breakdown.

red_avatar is offline                         Send a private message to red_avatar
Old 15-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #25
El Quia
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_avatar View Post

I was a master at making devious pranks. Not the slapstick ones where you hurt people but the ones where you really mess with people without them even knowing it.

For example: in high school one guy was annoying me (long story - he was a jerk) so I wanted to get back at him. As part of a "safe sex" campaign (there were tons of those in the 90's) they passed out free condoms at school so I asked the condoms of those who didn't want them until I had half a dozen.

I then typed out a letter on my PC (few people had a PC and printer back then - we're talking about 1994 here) and made it look very convincing. The letter was from the AIDS prevention organisation that had given us those condoms and I mailed it to that jerk along with those condoms. I made the letter out to Mr. *last name* so that I knew his father would open it instead.

In the letter, I wrote something like: "here are your extra condoms which you asked for in your letter. And to answer your question: sex between two boys can still cause AIDS etc." - well basically, I implied that he was gay and that he had asked them questions about him and his boyfriend.

Man, too bad I wasn't there at the time apparently his mother nearly had a nervous breakdown.
ROTFLOL!!! Epic prank, man! Two thumbs up! But you almost kill his mother!
Old 15-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #26
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_avatar View Post

that prank never works actually
Old 15-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #27
red_avatar
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
that prank never works actually
How wouldn't it since it has? This is 15 years ago, when printers were still a rare thing in a household.

red_avatar is offline                         Send a private message to red_avatar
Old 15-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #28
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

oh sorry lol, i quoted the whole message, i meant the warm water+hand
Old 18-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #29
ianfreddie07
wat

OK, now my eldest brother (lenient with botting) wants me to uninstall all my games... Because I can't play them. How stupid is that?
Old 18-05-2009, 07:41 AM   #30
Acethor
HECU Marine

Do the warm water+hand technique on him while he's sleeping

We need help!! Click the link above if you're interested!
Acethor is offline                         Send a private message to Acethor