Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-03-2004, 10:25 AM   #1
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Titus the Fox

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 22-01-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 01-02-2005, 10:42 AM   #2
Titus lover
Talking

then i have first my pc i have this game almost end it but later i deleted it i love it man !!! :evil: :Brain: :angel: :w00t: k:

Old 01-02-2005, 11:26 AM   #3
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

:w00t:

And welcome to the site k:
Old 07-03-2005, 11:21 AM   #4
Maftík

Coolest arcade on world!!!!! But it is not only arcade, it is more logical arcade (don´t laugh) - you have to solve problems often! The game is really hard to finish - bud I proved it. (pity that final "outro" is really poor ) I liked that there is not only one direct way to the end of each level, but there are variations. The game is very entertaining, funny and "thillering". In each level you can find a code of a level so you don´t have to play from the beginng each time. Hardest levels are 8 and 9 (and I never found a code of level 9 so I already had to play 8 and 9 together) and the most entertaining and coolest level was level 11. One of "hoar-stones" of my (nowadays past) game life epizode.

Old 11-03-2005, 04:38 PM   #5

yeah it is very hard and need logics but it is nice k: LOL

Old 13-03-2005, 08:03 PM   #6

I love this game my brother and i played it all the time but we (he) could only get past level 8 and could never get the code to level 9. But then i noticed the codes were in a pattern (except level 1 and 2) so i was able to figure out the rest and we were able to beat all the rest but we never beat level 9. how do i beat level 9 i always get stuck and cant find out how to beat it.

Old 19-04-2005, 05:18 PM   #7
shico

Quote:
Originally posted by Maftík@Mar 7 2005, 12:21 PM
Coolest arcade on world!!!!! But it is not only arcade, it is more logical arcade (don´t laugh) - you have to solve problems often! The game is really hard to finish - bud I proved it. (pity that final "outro" is really poor ) I liked that there is not only one direct way to the end of each level, but there are variations. The game is very entertaining, funny and "thillering". In each level you can find a code of a level so you don´t have to play from the beginng each time. Hardest levels are 8 and 9 (and I never found a code of level 9 so I already had to play 8 and 9 together) and the most entertaining and coolest level was level 11. One of "hoar-stones" of my (nowadays past) game life epizode.
[size=14]can anyone in this world tell me how to pass level 9 or at least tell me the code of level 10 and i will be grateful to him....really :help:

Old 11-05-2005, 06:03 PM   #8

i just love this game, it was my absolute favorite when i was 12!
i could not pass the level 9 in that time, but i will try to do it now, 10 years later, thou i think age does noy help in this kind of game

Old 29-06-2005, 06:36 AM   #9
jeannot

aka Moktar for french people

Old 11-10-2005, 11:45 PM   #10
titus rox

Furry games rule, this is no exception.

YIFFY POWER!