Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone > Mêlée Island
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
onikanabo

Default NO TO MMO

Anyone still play muds, care to try a new one or find out what the hell a mud is? Trying to muster new players for a game I've been playing off and on for years but don't want to be tagged as a bot. It's pk oriented with enforced rp and I will always say muds offer something graphic based games just never can.

http://www.theforsakenlands.org/

If you decide to come and try it and want help I'm willing to give all the time and aid I can. It's learning curve can be difficult. Also the connect button on the main page doesn't function, you'll need a client like gmud or zmud to connect.
onikanabo is offline                         Send a private message to onikanabo
Old 25-03-2011, 01:59 AM   #2
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I played muds in the past.

Which is why I am wondering why you start your thread by stating "NO to MMO"... Since muds are MMO.

(Forefathers to games like WoW, to say the least.)
Old 25-03-2011, 02:54 AM   #3
onikanabo

Mainly because MMO in my mind rests more with graphic based than text but admittedly it is subjective. Also, it's the catchiest thing that popped into my mind on the fly. Though we're still here playing we're sadly starting to see our pbase fall too far. Regardless of the fact that graphic's are the bane to gameplay.
onikanabo is offline                         Send a private message to onikanabo