Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-09-2005, 09:03 PM   #1
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Post your favorite practical joke that you've ever done, have seen done, or have had done to you!

At Band camp this last year, my cabin partner had a black light. As most of you probably know, certain bodily fluids appear under a black light. We took it to one of the other cabins and called "INSPECTION!" and everyone gathered around while my partner went from bunk to bunk checking their sleeping bags and pillows. While everyone was distracted, I took a slice of an orange, and squeezed a bit of the juice onto one of the guys pillows and inside the sleeping bag. When my cabin buddy got to that bunk, everyone was thoroughly grossed out by the MASSIVE amouts of "bodily fluids" that appeared on the guys pillow and sleeping bag under the black light. Apparently citrus looks the exact same as certain "bodily fluids." Hehe k:
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 01-09-2005, 11:06 PM   #2
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Niiice heheh nicenicenice! I love it!!

Ok, best practical joke....Well, I had a friend who's dad was really freaky about his computer. One little error message, and he calls up the technical help line, and MAKES them fix it, even if fixing it would mean clicking OK, and that's it.

What we did, was we made an error pop up, (one of those "cannot delete file, file's in use" ones, and hit printscreen and edited what it said in paint to read "Fatal System Error Del1101 Syste11010110111.dll.dll.dll.dll110101001" and pasted it onto a picture of his background. Then we saved that picture of the "fake error message in front of his background" AS his background when he wasn't home. Heh, it was so funny hearing him scream that it wouldn't go away, he couldn't click the ok or cancel buttons, and describing some bogus fake error message!!!!
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 01-09-2005, 11:49 PM   #3
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

It's old fashioned but fun.
We are at a camp for a field trip and we decorated 6 different people's faces with shaving cream while they slept.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 02-09-2005, 06:03 AM   #4
allyfaucet
Abandonia nerd

I always liked putting saran wrap over the toilet. My brother would ALWAYS fall for it and have to clean it up. LOL
allyfaucet is offline                         Send a private message to allyfaucet
Old 02-09-2005, 11:10 AM   #5
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Similar to MBAS.
The secretary here LOVES to chat through messengers. Problem is, she often neglects work because of that.
So I made a print screen of an open messenger window on her screen, and replaced the background with it. Result? She was furiously clicking trying to switch to the window for about an hour.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 02-09-2005, 11:40 AM   #6
Apocalypse Dude
Super Freak

One of my favorites,

ps, didn't make the picture myself (I wish it was my idea though)
Apocalypse Dude is offline                         Send a private message to Apocalypse Dude
Old 02-09-2005, 01:15 PM   #7
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

My two favourites:

-For this one you need somebody completely devoid of braincells (there was this girl... :whistle: ). we took her cell phone and switched the language from Slovene to English (and she hardly knows any english at all).
She quickly switched the language back, but every SMS we sent her - we sent in English claiming, that we've written it in Slovene.
She took the phone in for repares, because it automatically translated messages to English...

-At a small private party.
There were 5 of us at a small cottage in the mountains (the parents of one of them owned it). We had a little picnic there (barbeque lunch), and lot's of alchohol (naturally). So this guy (he drunk a bit too much) went in to sleep it off. He slept until it started getting dark. We went in and blocked out all windows - so there would be absolutely no light in there (there was no electricity anyway - we had some gas lanters) and pretended we're playing cards.
When he woke up (slightly hung over) he could only hear us play (and we behaved as though we can see normally), but he couldn't see a thing. We convinced him that he became blind from drinking too much. He was panicing and ran out (and he saw the stars... what a relief for him). I got the idea for this one, from my dad - they did this to another guy while serving army duty - so there are times when my dad is really my role-model .
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-09-2005, 02:03 PM   #8
Mats
Abandonia nerd

Another one from the army, a friend frien was doing his service, and one day he was ordered to clean the toilets. So he cleaned all the toilets and made one of them clinical clean, went to the kitchen, got some chocklate pudding. Smeared it around in the toilet and waited. When the liutenent doing the rounds saw this he yelled "WHAT IS THIS" and the guy who did it, took some pudding from the toilet, stuffed it in his mouth, tasted it, went down again, took some more and tasted it, and said "crap, liutenent" while snapping to attention. The liutenent stormed out of there screaming "THERE WILL BE A REPORT ON THIS". The liutenent went to the captain, told him what has happened, and the captain laughed his guts out beacuse he understood that is was a joke.

///MJ
Mats is offline                         Send a private message to Mats
Old 02-09-2005, 03:42 PM   #9
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

A classic army practical joke:
Switching boots. You need a few people who have different shoe sizes and then you start switching boots with somebody who doesn't know what's happening - you might even try to convince him his feet are growing again (on daily bases). My brother and his friends were able to make three switches before the poor sap realized.
(personally I was never in the army - they introduced proffesional army and stoped with conscription just two monts before I'd have to go - aren't I a lucky basterd :bleh: ).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-09-2005, 04:01 PM   #10
Toxik
Game Wizzard

i like one of those endless background change jokes.i took a screen of my friend's desktop then I deleted all his icons and I changed his background to that snap.It was funny looking at him frantically clicking non-existing icons

another funny thing we made back at school was to distract some poor guy who doesnt know the smallest thing about computers during the free-internet hour,then put strong magnet we had just for this purpose on his monitor then turn it off and on again.usually there were no teachers there,and the guy was all scrared that he will must pay for the monitor
Toxik is offline                         Send a private message to Toxik