Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

Default Skyrim

I just recently began playing skyrim and I am amazed with the beautiful mountains and landscape the gfx is very pretty and the AI of the animals that inhabit the lands are pretty good too , I just wish they made it abit more realistic because I can swim through icy semi frozen waters like no problem , I can stand on fire without getting burned and most of all I hate the fast travel option and the fact that my character doesn't need food to live other then a few faults and bugs its a great wonderful game and we shouldn't complain too much because when we where little most of us dreamt about having a game with this much to do in both size and number of quests in 3D.What is your opinion on this game?

Anyway for fun sakes.

State your Skyrim characters stats , I will start

Race : Nord
Talented in: Two Handed Weapons . Heavy Armor , Destruction Magic.

Companion: Uthgerd or whatever her name is lady from the bannered mare , A strange thing happened , when I attacked a Storm Cloak my companion attacked me , so I killed her and a few days later I get a sack of gold from a courier saying she left me a sum of gold in her will, felt bad man.

Current Weapon: Dwarven Bow , Two Handed greatsword.

Loyalty Empire/stormcloaks: Empire

Favourite Character: Stone fist , that guy that is with ulfric stormcloak and has the bear skins, Damn he is cool.

Alignment : Neutral , Motivated by money but sometimes a nagging concience.
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Thug View Post
I just wish they made it abit more realistic because I can swim through icy semi frozen waters like no problem , I can stand on fire without getting burned and most of all I hate the fast travel option and the fact that my character doesn't need food to live other then a few faults and bugs its a great wonderful game and we shouldn't complain too much because when we where little most of us dreamt about having a game with this much to do in both size and number of quests in 3D.
You know, Morrowind had similar unrealistic stuff (and Oblivion too I think), but that got fixed by the modding community. I really recommend keeping an eye out for mods, since Elder Scrolls's modding community is great.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 10-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
You know, Morrowind had similar unrealistic stuff (and Oblivion too I think), but that got fixed by the modding community. I really recommend keeping an eye out for mods, since Elder Scrolls's modding community is great.
Oh yes , I will check for MODS and DLC.
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Old 11-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #4
jonh_sabugs
Abandonia nerd

Well, I never cared for realism in games, really. In fact, I believe more realism would destroy most games, so I don't even understand why it's used as a measure of quality in certain games.

Anyway, I liked Skyrim, I think it's much better than Oblivion, despite not having as much fun in it as I had in Morrowind. Overall I would give it a 6.5 out of 10.
jonh_sabugs is offline                         Send a private message to jonh_sabugs
Old 11-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

I am not going to list all my character details, just that I am playing a Kajhit who is the Listener and leader of the Thieves guild. I find the game to be a nice mix of the Morrowind and Oblivion it could do with some fixes like the inventory but otherwise the game is about as full and fun as the Elder Scrolls ever could be.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #6
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

I downloaded several mods ,to make battles more bloodier and to make dragons way more tougher to kill , I had an epic running battle with a dragon lucky I was close to a town and led it there and the guards helped me kill it.