Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-04-2012, 06:15 AM   #51
Nick_Aragua

Anyone know how to get the "Theta Wave Scrambler" to Cronus? I send a ship there on the mission, but when it gets there, it just goes to the nearby space station and doesn't do anything. What am I missing?

Old 20-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #52
Conreezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Aragua View Post
Anyone know how to get the "Theta Wave Scrambler" to Cronus? I send a ship there on the mission, but when it gets there, it just goes to the nearby space station and doesn't do anything. What am I missing?
That's what it's supposed to do, but you should get a video showing you that it was dropped into Cronus, then a message from the Empiants telling you that the war is over.

Old 25-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #53
bill5

Anyone else have problems with sound? Sound does not work well no matter what sound card option I choose. It "skips"
bill5 is offline                         Send a private message to bill5
Old 26-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #54
DeadSomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill5 View Post
Anyone else have problems with sound? Sound does not work well no matter what sound card option I choose. It "skips"
same here, aswell as having stuttering videos and low FPS and graphic-artifacts.
DeadSomething is offline                         Send a private message to DeadSomething
Old 03-10-2014, 02:11 PM   #55
Captain_Picard
Default Delaying Biota threat

Correction to my previous post - The biota will not activate until you have 30 life support buildings on Rhea or Gaea, or until 1500 turns have passed, whichever comes first. This means you can have up to 29 life support buildings on the planets and can build as many other buildings as you like planetside, until turn 1500. This way you can accumulate lots of resources by the time turn 1500 comes around, helping you to deal with the biota threat when it happens. Also, I don't bother upgrading factories, as the more advanced factories really use up ore much faster, and each planet only has a limited amount of ore.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #56
Captain_Picard

Make that a limit of 15 residential buildings on Gaea and Rhea total. Once you build your 16th residential building, the life forms on those two planets will start to become aggressive, slowly at first, and then more and more violent. Residential buildings on space stations or Calypso do not count towards this figure.

Old 10-10-2015, 05:26 AM   #57
Safehold
Default Sound

Use a front end like D front and increase the emulation speed cpu wise, that should clear up sound issues.