Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-12-2005, 03:44 PM   #11
SirPeter
Abandonia nerd

Im with Caged.

O look an email with the line "Hi, do you remember me?"
Hmmm I wonder who it is? lets open it.
No... I dont know a guy named Pimp345322.
Ah, he send me an attachment with his picture in an exe format.
Wow he must be 1337, lets open it.
...etc etc...
SirPeter is offline                         Send a private message to SirPeter
Old 30-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #12
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

I honestly don't care if I get infected with a virus. It hyped by the media, but honestly, its not like the end of the world if your pc gets infected. Most virus can be removed with a scanner, and if not, just backup your files and format. Like right now I have some java virus sitting in my documents folder (they seem to always hide there).
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 30-12-2005, 05:29 PM   #13
plix
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Ioncannon@Dec 30 2005, 12:02 PM
I honestly don't care if I get infected with a virus. It hyped by the media, but honestly, its not like the end of the world if your pc gets infected.
...and it's that exact mentality which has resulted in countless millions of zombies. You not caring is the reason that I get as much spam as I do and the reason that I have to deal with massively-distributed denial of service attacks on servers I administer rather than centralized attacks. Maybe you don't have anything of importance on your computer and the free time to do a restore when need be (which means you either don't have a computer-dependent job or you're your own boss which some lacking time-management skills), but you represent the plague of the net. It's a selfish attitude which is an abuse of a communal resource.

Your (infected) machine is connected to the internet and in return for that you owe it to everyone else to be a responsible netizen.
plix is offline                         Send a private message to plix
Old 30-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #14
SirPeter
Abandonia nerd

Hyped by the media. haha LOL yeah right. The media are not paying attention to any of this. They pay attention when its to late. 7 january they probbaly have it on the news about the new worm.
SirPeter is offline                         Send a private message to SirPeter
Old 02-01-2006, 02:54 PM   #15
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

All days it´s came out a new virus, why this is so important?
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 06-01-2006, 11:15 PM   #16
Stebbi
Game Wizzard

hehe i dont have a firewall anymore i hate him, razed him to the ground, he was bugging me.....

But honestly there are alway's new virusis coming out and last time i scanned my computer she found about 25 virusis..........
MY record is over 200...

I dont see my comp crashing or anything and the only virus on my comp right now is Internet explorer.......

And waht do you know it is already jan 7. 2006 nothin flippin out on me....

It's a scam people it's like those chain e-mails/msg....

Hello My name is Basmati Kasaar. I suffer from a rare and dangerous disease, bad grades on final exams, year's long virginity, phobia of being kidnapped my kidnappers and being executed by an electrocute in the arse, and guilt of not sending 50 billion Chain e-mails that i got from people that really believe if forward it , that poor woman in arkansas, who has a breast on her forehead, raise enough money too make doctor's remove it , before her rednecks parent's sell her too a freak show that travel's around the country.

And do you really believe that bill Gates is going to give you and everybody else who forward "his" e-mail 24,800 Bucks

How much of an Canalis Analis are you (not talking about anyone specific just people who actuly did that)

whuhoo look at this if i scroll down this pageand make a wish, i will have sex with all the girls in the new Playboy magz.

What a bull....

Maybe EVIL Chain e-mail faries will come home too me and rape me in the arsehole while i sleep, if i dont forward the Chan letters jesus Started Year 5 A.C and came to America in the form of little pilagrims aboard the MAyflower and if it lives too the year 2007 it goes into the guinnes World records book for the longest spate of stupidity.

Just Go to Hell....

I'f you are going to send too somebody somethin atleast send somethin funny or important...

I've seen it all those "Send this to your 50 best friends and this lame excuse for a human being will some how get a dollor from some almighty being" if you send it atleast 90 times.

I dont give a ****

Try too show a sense of reason and think of what your a accomplishing with all of this

FOUR BASIC TYPES OFF CHAIN MAIL'S:

CHAIN MAIL NUMBER 1

(scroll down)

MAke a Wish!!!!

no For real make a wish!!!!

Relax she will never date you!!!

Wish somethin else!!!!

Not that you pervert

You getting tired in your finger?

STOP!

Wasn't that Fun?

I hope you wished somethin fun

Well, too make you feel bad im going to tell you the following.

For starter's, if you dont send this too 5096 people with in Five seconds, you'll be raped by a crazy goat and thrown of a tall building on a pile of feces.

This is True.Because THis one is not like all the other fake letters,

This is For REAL!!! Honestly!!!!!!! this is how it works....

Forward this to one person: One person is going to be pissed at you for sending him a stupid chain letter

Send this to 2-5 Persons: 2-5 Persons will become pissed at you for sending them stupid chain letters.

Send this too 5-10 people: 5-10 People could become pissed at you and might gain up on you and kill you.

Send this to 10-20 People: 10-20 people will become pissed at you for sending that
Stupid chain mail and will Blow up Your House.

THANK YOU !!!!! Good luck !!

Chain mail letter Nr.2

Hello and thanks for reading this letter.

Look There is a little, starving boy in Baklaliviatatlaglooshen wich has no arms,legs,parent's or goats.

This little boy life is rescueable, because everytime you send this to another person a dollar will be donated, to the Little Starving, boy who has no arm's ,leg's and goat's from Baklaliviatatlaglooshen Fund!

And yes remember, there is no way we can track this email and all this is a load of C***

Send this to 5 people on the next 47 seconds.

Oyeah a little reminder if you accidently send this to four or six people you will die instantly. Thanks again!!!!

Chain mail letter Nr 3

Hi Hi!!! This Chain E-mail has been going around since 1897.
This is incredible, because there was no e-mail in those day's and not so many worthless pices of S*** that had nothing better too do with their time.

This is how it works Send this too 15,067 persons or something horribles will happen too you.

For example

A Freaky Horrorstory #1

Mirandy Pinsley was walking home from school on a saturday.

The day before she had this e-mail and ignored it.

But suddenly she tripped on the sidewalk, fell into the sewer flushed in the sewer system in a flood of poo and fell of a waterfall in the end.

not only did she smell bad, but she died aswell. THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

Horrorstory Nr.2

Dexter Bip, 13 year old boy got this Mail and ignored it.

That same day he got hit by a car and his boyfriend (hey some people are that way)

They both died and went to hell and are forced too eat cute little kittens on everyday for all eternity.

Remember you could end up like Pinlsey and Bip. Just send this letter to all of your loser friends and everything will be just fine.

CHain Mail Nr.4

Like you dont Give a s***, here is a poem i wrote. Send it to all of your friends.

Friends.

Friend is someone who always stand by you.

Friend is someone who like's you even you smell like s*** and your breath is like you have been eating cat food.

Friends is someonewho like's you even if you look as ugly as a hat full of arseholes.

Friends is someone who cleans after you did a doodoo in your pant's.

Friends is someone who stay's with you all night while you cry over you miserable life.

Friends is someone who cleans the toilet, vacums, recives the check and dosen't speak very much english....no,Sorry that's the Maid.

Friends is someon who sends you chain mails because he want's his wish of becoming rich too come true.

Now Forward this! if you wont you will never have Sex again EVER!!!

So what is the point of all of this, if you get a chain mail who threat's too make you a virgin and unlucky for the rest of your life then throw it away.

If it is funny Then forward it.

Dont bug people by making someone feel guilty because there is an homeless guy with no teeth from Botswana, And has been tied too an dead for 27 years and his only hope is the dime he gets if you forward this letter or you will end up like Miranda. RIGHT!

No send this too everybody you know or else you will have too see me naked !

Well.......wow i wrote alot butthe point is dont believe everything you see on the internet....and sorry if there are a lot of speeling b's i know they are =D
Stebbi is offline                         Send a private message to Stebbi