Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-10-2004, 12:12 PM   #1
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes - The Case of Serrated Scalpel, The

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review

Last edited by Luchsen; 22-01-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 09-10-2004, 07:39 AM   #2
Amanda-Lyn

G'day, I need seious help (and not just in the mental stakes). I have got Sherlock and Watson to Anna's house but no matter what I do Watson will not let me open the door, and worst of all the game won't let me stab Watson to get him out of the way. It is infuriating. I ring the bell, knock on the door several times and then try the keys...but to no avail. I have done this probably 20 times or so (sucker me huh!). What the hec am I doing wrong.

Somebody please help me. WAAAAA!!

T T F N

Amanda-Lyn

Old 09-10-2004, 11:56 AM   #3
Kosta
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hey!
Did you take a look at the walkthrough in the extras section? It might give you some insight

Kosta is offline                         Send a private message to Kosta
Old 09-10-2004, 01:14 PM   #4
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Oy, I keep forgetting to try this game out. Let's see how far I can get without the walkthrough. If I manage to get past it while the walkthrough's no help, I'll let you know how
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 10-10-2004, 12:12 AM   #5
Amanda-Lyn

In a desperate plea to work this thing out, I did have a look at a walkthrough (I typed in "Bell" so I didn't have to go through the whole document). It just says to use the door knock and ring the bel several times and then try the keys. It then goes on to say that watson will stop you....but just keep doing this until he says that you have waited long enough. I went though this a minimum of twenty times...I stopped counting after that. Oh well, any help would be very much appreciated. :bye:

Thanks

Amanda-Lyn

Old 10-10-2004, 12:22 AM   #6
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Haven't gotten to that point in the game yet, but knowing adventure games, you probably missed something you have to get or do first. Did you try and see if you can do anything else somewhere else?
Old 10-10-2004, 12:42 AM   #7
Amanda-Lyn

G'day again,

Without going through the walkthrough I don't know if I have missed anything - so I will go back and check every place I have been again. But in the mean time if anyone gets into Anna's apartment/house please post cause I am going absolutely BALMY!!! :w00t: This is the only thing that has caused me to stop.....BUGGER!

T T F N
Amanda-Lyn

Old 10-10-2004, 02:17 AM   #8
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

I will see if I can remember. Try opening the door, knocking on the door, using the door knocker if there is one, looking in the window, calling for someone in the house, trying to open the door again.
But tell me is Watson not letting you open the door?
If so, then this should work.
It will also work if you can't get in the house.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 10-10-2004, 03:30 AM   #9
Amanda-Lyn

Oh Forum Hobbit I could just Kiss you :wub:

I looked at everything. Then I tried to open door - it rang a door bell - then waited.....USED (not moved, stupid me) the door knocker......then USED the door bell and the used the keys.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

T T F N

Amanda-Lyn B)

Old 10-10-2004, 03:45 AM   #10
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

He's named Fawlfullhasfury. Forum hobbit's the rank he has, based on the amount of posts

Can stop the rush through the game now 's Pretty hard to get through it as fast as possible, as in the games from Sherlock Holmes, you tend to need to examine everything twice and try everything out five times then talk several times to everybody on each location <_< Damn Case of the Rose Tattoo got so boring because of it.