Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2006, 11:48 PM   #1
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Well, dunno what to say. I've heard from Seb what was the last drop. I thought it got a bit better with me being de-modded, but I guess not. Those things go against my norms and values, feel unethical, and because of that, I can't agree on them. To have to put my own feeling of right and wrong aside to follow the double-lined judgement I see as wrong, is just too much to ask. I came here to help the site out because I enjoyed this place and because I care 'bout it. It's impossible for me to still enjoy my stay while being part of a machine that some people steer against what I believe to be good. The only choice I got left, is leaving, just like Seb left.

I'll keep my greetings short, and only to those I can't contact over Msn and that I have something important to say to. It doesn't mean I don't concider those I don't mention as friends.

@Data: I'd hate to lose contact with you, so if there's any other way to stay in touch, let me know. If you want, I can send you the specifics of a certain IRC channel I'm on, to which you're free to join.

@Ines: I'll still get that pic of that kid for you, and'll make sure you get it. A promise's a promise, after all.

@Romano: I'm sorry I've got to go. You understand why, I know. If there's any way to stay in touch, let me know. The IRC channel I told Data 'bout's in Dutch, so that won't help much, but any other way...

@NrmMyth: It's been a long time since we've been in touch, but you're still around. Watch over my programming forum for me, ok? I'd hate to see my kid fall under bad influence. Guard it. I know you're up for it k:

@Kosta: In case the new Shoutbox'd be a bit of a matter now, don't worry 'bout it. I made it for this place, and it'd be a waste of my time and effort if it wouldn't be used. Aside from that, I hope you'll be able to bring up the courage to make some important, but vital decisions, both for the forum and for your personal life.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 23-04-2006, 11:55 PM   #2
Master MC
Hero Gamer

What's going on?! :blink:
Everyone's leaving!
Well, goodbye to you as well...

Belgen zijn vrolijke rekels, dat weet elke Hollander! Hou je haaks, en wellicht kom je nog wel eens terug... wie weet. Als deze gekke situatie opgelost is. Ik snap er niks meer van. Nou ja, tabee!
Master MC is offline                         Send a private message to Master MC
Old 23-04-2006, 11:58 PM   #3
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You're a manipulative dual-personality weirdo. One side I used to like quite a bit, after I realized the [notsonicethings] you was feeding me was some distored version of "the truth" I came to one conclusion.

You're a [notsoniceperson].

Now, [gowhereeveryyoulike].

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 24-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #4
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

...And you're a flamer who should've sent this in an email, so shut up and show some respect to members who can't defend themselves against your flaming because THEY AREN'T HERE ANYMORE!

P.S. I meant flamer...
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 24-04-2006, 12:08 AM   #5
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Apr 23 2006, 11:05 PM
...And you're a flamer who should've sent this in an email, so shut up and show some respect to members who can't defend themselves against your flaming because THEY AREN'T HERE ANYMORE!

P.S. I meant flamer...
Maybe, why should we only see all the "oh my god,we love you" posts?

He really isn't who he pretends to be. He's been provoking a lot of people for a long time. Nobody else is in position to tell him to *meep* off. I am.

Old 24-04-2006, 12:09 AM   #6
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

True, I like people who say what they think right out, but its still flaming and I have a right to point that out...

P.S. Crap I'm spamming, I should've just reported the post and let a admin take care of it, sorry...feel free to delete my posts on the matter...
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 24-04-2006, 12:12 AM   #7
Flop
Hero Gamer

Well, I for one am a bit sad that it's come to this. I really hope you'll still be finishing Ninja Forever, and I'd be glad if you could come by AR and tell us a bit about it once in a while, but that's you call, of course.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 24-04-2006, 12:16 AM   #8
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Apr 23 2006, 11:09 PM
True, I like people who say what they think right out, but its still flaming and I have a right to point that out...
Yes you do, I agree with you.

I understand what you're saying.

The truth is, I've kept this in for a while now. Raf has been really really mean to a lot of people. He's been tolerated for a LONG time. He really isn't the guy you think he is. He has one side of him that is very dark. As long as you agree with everything he says and don't speak up you'll get along fine with him.

He's posted to start another pathetic anti-admin riot. He has grudges against the some admins and moderators. Seb is his new best friend and you can see the results of that. A long time,active and good member has been played like a fool by Raf. He did the same to me for a while, after his lies were proved to be just that he turned very nasty towards me. I went from "cool buddy from ab" to "bloody pathetic stupid idiot" in his eyes. Other people would love to tell Raf to go :ranting: himself but heh, they're more constrained than myself.

Anyway, that was not flaming. That was my personal response to the post, which I am entitled to post.

Old 24-04-2006, 12:30 AM   #9
win98
In the loop on hardware.

It is sad to see you leaving you are a good mod goodbye Kon tiki.
EDIT:If Titan needs a co mod for blah blah blah I will do it. k:
win98 is offline                         Send a private message to win98
Old 24-04-2006, 12:50 AM   #10
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

I'm sorry to see you leave man. I've always enjoyed your sense of humor. I still don't really understand why you are leaving, but if it's something you think you need to do, I wish you the best.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Closed Thread