Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
comandaben

Lightbulb old obscure game needs a name to a face

First of all, hello all, and as you can tell another person who's become quite senile about remembering old games.

Anyways, here's what i remember from the game so far. As far as i know it was most likely made in the 90's, it featured a character in a futuristic world who wears a jumpsuit type thing like earthworm jim's suit, it involves a sequence where you have to dodge cars to get to the other side of the road. I think it also has a museum where you do a bunch of puzzles, and no it isn't escape from the museum or museum madness :P

two choice quotes from the game are "i don't like getting pushed around by a bunch of tin cans" and also when you lose "you have failed in your mission, please try again". This has been killing my brain! (moreso) help will be muchly appreciated, thanking you all kindly.
comandaben is offline                         Send a private message to comandaben
Old 05-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #2
comandaben

lol oh and btw i'm pretty sure it is an adventure game, have spent many hours searching for what its called but to no avail; it's probably a game from a now defunct company :P yay for Australia tis May day.
comandaben is offline                         Send a private message to comandaben
Old 06-05-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
12turtle12
Game freak

mixed-up fairy tales?
12turtle12 is offline                         Send a private message to 12turtle12
Old 06-05-2008, 03:36 AM   #4
comandaben

Thumbs up oh noes

Thanking you kindly for your attempt mate (the game you mentioned looks pretty good btw) unfortunately it isn't it. It's very very sneaky :evil: as far as i know it may not exist anymore
Old 06-05-2008, 06:49 AM   #5
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Cyril Cyberpunk? Only a wild guess though.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 06-05-2008, 08:07 AM   #6
comandaben

Smile double oh noes

lol unfortunately not, thanks for trying. Every game people recommend makes me see a new game! so its not all bad :laugh: lol