Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-09-2010, 07:40 AM   #1
Nirhil
Newbie

 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 15
Question Nirhil - Mortal Kombat

I see that you have Mortal Kombat I & II On the site, but what about...

Mortal Kombat 3 (Windows & DOS 1995/1996)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Windows 1997)

I happen to own both of these games and i could upload them to the site, just asking is it ok. Please reply. :3
Nirhil is offline                         Send a private message to Nirhil
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 08:00 AM   #2
bobson
Game is over
 
bobson's Avatar



 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wojewodztwo Malopolskie, Poland
Posts: 997
Default

Both games will be quite soon
__________________
bobson is offline                         Send a private message to bobson
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
Nirhil
Newbie

 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 15
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobson View Post
Both games will be quite soon
Well thats great. So how do you i "give" you the games? Or do you have the games there already, just havent put them in?
Nirhil is offline                         Send a private message to Nirhil
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 10:14 AM   #4
bobson
Game is over
 
bobson's Avatar



 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wojewodztwo Malopolskie, Poland
Posts: 997
Default

We have them currently, just need some preparations

Thank You for your offer, if you have anything else interesting - write about it - maybe you could supply us with some extras to these games ?
__________________
bobson is offline                         Send a private message to bobson
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Traverse City, United States
Posts: 261
Default

I already uploaded both games to the site along with reviews, screenshots, and music. You're welcome to provide boxshots though.
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #6
Nirhil
Newbie

 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 15
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiDoL View Post
I already uploaded both games to the site along with reviews, screenshots, and music. You're welcome to provide boxshots though.
Okay, great! Now my friends can enjoy them too. :3 I have lost my manuals and big cartridge boxes long ago unfortenately. :C
Nirhil is offline                         Send a private message to Nirhil
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Traverse City, United States
Posts: 261
Default

You said, however, you have the Windows version of MK3? Because I uploaded the DOS version of the game. Since both versions are vastly different from each other, you're welcome to upload the Windows version if you have it, since it's very hard to find on the Internet.

And since you claim to have the CD-ROM, I'll show you how to make an ISO of it and put it in the ISO cellar...
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #8
Nirhil
Newbie

 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ,
Posts: 15
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiDoL View Post
You said, however, you have the Windows version of MK3? Because I uploaded the DOS version of the game. Since both versions are vastly different from each other, you're welcome to upload the Windows version if you have it, since it's very hard to find on the Internet.

And since you claim to have the CD-ROM, I'll show you how to make an ISO of it and put it in the ISO cellar...
I have no trouble at all by making ISO files, BUT the big problem in here is that i never said that i still have the actual CD-ROM anywhere close, the thing is, i gave the games to my nephew last christmas as a present for i thought i would not need them anymore. So, i realised the games are on my old laptop's Hard Drive and thought would you need them. Ok so as conclusion, i cant make iso files of the game for you to hear the actual music, becouse the CD:s are 400miles from here. but i have a working copy of the game in packed ZIP. Format, so should i post it anyway?
Nirhil is offline                         Send a private message to Nirhil
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #9
dosraider
Dismembered.
 
dosraider's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dixmuide, Belgium
Posts: 2,767
Default

Can't you ask your nephew to create a CD image...?
__________________

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Traverse City, United States
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
I have no trouble at all by making ISO files, BUT the big problem in here is that i never said that i still have the actual CD-ROM anywhere close, the thing is, i gave the games to my nephew last christmas as a present for i thought i would not need them anymore. So, i realised the games are on my old laptop's Hard Drive and thought would you need them. Ok so as conclusion, i cant make iso files of the game for you to hear the actual music, becouse the CD:s are 400miles from here. but i have a working copy of the game in packed ZIP. Format, so should i post it anyway?
If it's the Windows version, then yes. Don't post it if it's the DOS version though, because I already uploaded that version here.
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SpiDoL's Offers SpiDoL (or WarMasterXX) Offers 182 25-03-2016 06:22 PM
Christhecoolboy's offers christhecoolboy Offers 30 26-06-2010 09:24 AM
Ampee - My offers Ampee Offers 10 27-02-2010 07:09 PM
Offers! Dave Trash Can 37 08-04-2009 10:13 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 04:28 PM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.