Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting > General compatibility fixes
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-12-2006, 08:11 PM   #1
IlyaK

I was recently on a job shadow (computer hardware engineer) and the people there showed me their shop full of unwanted computers. They called it the graveyard. Anyway, they gave me a laptop and it didn't even work. However, I did manage to bring it back to life, and install Windows 98 SE onto it. Now I only use it for school work and DOS gaming.

Specs:
Dell Inspiron 3000 M200ST
Windows 98 SE
Pentium 1 MMX processor
32MB RAM
3GB Hard Drive capacity
I was able to establish a broadband connection with a Belkin Wireless G card, but when I pluged it back in the second time, the screen turns black and the computer freezes(I'm trying to fix it).

So far, I've been able to run all DOS games. And right now, I'm about to install DOS BOX so that I don't have to switch to pure DOS mode to play some of the games.
IlyaK is offline                         Send a private message to IlyaK