Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Abandonia Case Files
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #21
WhiteTiger

Default Lords of the Realm 2 maybe?

I know this doesn't have crystals in it, but there is a myriad of resource harvesting, trading and other such diplomacy, as well as the main game in Diamond view perspective and fixed cities.
WhiteTiger is offline                         Send a private message to WhiteTiger
Old 30-09-2008, 01:32 AM   #22
kittybrod
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
I know this doesn't have crystals in it, but there is a myriad of resource harvesting, trading and other such diplomacy, as well as the main game in Diamond view perspective and fixed cities.
No that isn't it, I actually bought that game a while ago and have played it quite a bit. I do think that the game I was looking for was a bit like that, though again, I am not sure whether there was any fighting or not (I can't remember any, but there could have been)

BTW, I love your avatar and Username
kittybrod is offline                         Send a private message to kittybrod
Old 21-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #23
BentleyVA
Abandonia nerd

I know its late but how about this:

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/642/Stronghold.html

I have a copy of this game that was part of a 5-disk set called Ultimate Fanatsy that had Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, Dungeon Hack, Fantasy Empires, Stronghold (SSI), and Unlimited Adventures.

There is also this that is very similar to Populous:

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/73...te+Domain.html

Last edited by BentleyVA; 21-02-2009 at 05:37 PM.
BentleyVA is offline                         Send a private message to BentleyVA
Old 22-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #24
kittybrod
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyVA View Post
I know its late but how about this:

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/642/Stronghold.html

I have a copy of this game that was part of a 5-disk set called Ultimate Fanatsy that had Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, Dungeon Hack, Fantasy Empires, Stronghold (SSI), and Unlimited Adventures.

There is also this that is very similar to Populous:

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/73...te+Domain.html
No that isn't it, I have that exact same five disk set I already downloaded this one (I love it). I thought that what I wanted was part of that set, but I guess it was part of another set because I know what all those are (I have them and love them all.

Thanks for your help, and for reminding me about that game, I might go play it some more tomorrow

But I just realized that I never checked out the second link and I am pretty sure THAT is it. but it is protected

Some of it isn't familiar, but other parts are becoming more familiar. Thank you for finding the game, maybe one day I will be able to play it again And it does have the quest for the crystals like I thought
kittybrod is offline                         Send a private message to kittybrod
Old 22-02-2009, 03:56 AM   #25
BentleyVA
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybrod View Post
/snip

But I just realized that I never checked out the second link and I am pretty sure THAT is it. but it is protected

Some of it isn't familiar, but other parts are becoming more familiar. Thank you for finding the game, maybe one day I will be able to play it again And it does have the quest for the crystals like I thought
Excellent, I'm glad I could help. As soon as its protection ends I will u/l the iso.
BentleyVA is offline                         Send a private message to BentleyVA
Old 22-02-2009, 03:59 AM   #26
kittybrod
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentleyVA View Post
Excellent, I'm glad I could help. As soon as its protection ends I will u/l the iso.
Thank you, I have tried to find it online to buy it, but can't I found a mindscape 10 pack II which includes it, but I can't find it in stock so I can't get it

BUT at least I now know what hte game title is so I can keep checking to see if it is uploaded so again thank you.

I honestly thought after so long, I owuld never get a answer to it.