Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-05-2006, 07:40 AM   #401
Olmec-Joe

here is the image:

Old 22-05-2006, 08:40 AM   #402
Undertaker
Super Freak

@Olmec-Joe: do you remember that you found a blue version (the Sapphire Eye) of the green pearl in the Draracle's Caves? You opened up wall with it by placing it in a dragon's eye socket. The green one (the Emerald Eye) could have been used to open another path. This leads to another part of the Caves, so that you find another offering for the Draracle. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything; if you take the Emerald Eye path, the secret wall in the Sapphire Eye path will close, and if you take the Sapphire path, the secret wall will close after you've stepped through it. This way you can take only one path.

It's always a pleasure to help fellow Lands of Lore fans! k:

@Hamburgerboyt: just tell me your main character and your e-mail adress and I'll send it to you (it's only a couple of kb's big).
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 22-05-2006, 09:14 AM   #403
Olmec-Joe

Hey undertaker, I searched wikipedia, under westwood and found their FTP, which still are active. Lot of stuff there, plus one thing that intrigued me. Lands of Lore 1 demo. Maybe i can get a new take on the game trough the demo, beacuse those tend to be different:
ftp://ftp.westwood.com/
Quite cool actually, with pictures, trailers, patches and much more.
check it out k:

Old 22-05-2006, 10:17 AM   #404
Undertaker
Super Freak

Yes, I know that one ;D ! But I didn't get the demo running.

There are some nice midi's, including some that didn't make it into the final release as well. It's a really great link that everyone should check out! k:

PS. Did you know about the 'empty treasurechest' secret in White Tower lv. 1? The empty chest in this area actually has stuff in it, but only if you pick the lock succesfully on the first attempt.
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 23-05-2006, 02:19 AM   #405
HamburgerBoyt

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertaker@May 22 2006, 08:40 AM
@Hamburgerboyt: just tell me your main character and your e-mail adress and I'll send it to you (it's only a couple of kb's big).
E-mail Removed
Michael

Thanks!
HamburgerBoyt is offline                         Send a private message to HamburgerBoyt
Old 23-05-2006, 06:56 AM   #406
kartanka

HamburgerBoyt: you can also find savegames at that german site, which has been linked to above.
A very good thing to do in these old and ingenious games are to save a lot.

Old 23-05-2006, 07:45 AM   #407
olmec-joe

You can actually get the manual in PDF at replacementdocs.com, actually quite nice, mesa thinks.

Old 23-05-2006, 10:09 AM   #408
Undertaker
Super Freak

This whole savegame thing was done by me and Seneti, another member of a German forum. I've done Kieran and Conrad, Seneti has done Ak'shel and Michael. So just go ahead and do like Kartanka said. k:

But why has HamburgerBoyt's e-mail adress been removed? :blink:
Old 23-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #409
Nukem

One of the best games I've ever played.

Going to avatar...
Nukem is offline                         Send a private message to Nukem
Old 23-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #410
narkooegle
Forum hobbit

Send a message via ICQ to narkooegle

Undertaker: the admins removes email-adresses, because they want to protect them. If you write them here, then idiots from the internet can take them, and send to people that will overspam that email, or something...... or atleast that was what i was told.

Either way, if you are both registered members, then you can exchange email-adresses by privat message on this site, or something, plainly i dont know anything about it.

secondly, i dont know this story to the fullest, but shoulden Lands of Lore not at first have been Eye Of the Beholder 3??? because westwoo did make Eye Of the Beholder 2, and was about to make the third one, when the people that had the rights backed out, and made someone else make the third one?? Maybe that is why there is elves and traises of dwarves (dwarven boots, etc) in the lands. But all in all it was a gain for us that westwood lost the rigts... if this story is true!! Is it??
narkooegle is offline                         Send a private message to narkooegle