Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 01:51 PM   #21
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

well sir the thing is i love A D & D (EOB 1, 2 and 3) and the old SSI games and i like Diablo but NWN has not the things i like and after the attack (very early in NWN) i got stuck and i wandered around there (even tried to cheat without any succes) and i could not find a way out to the others in the game so well still i think it is the most irritating , confusing and "get stuck in pieace of crap" so it is not just an opinion based on anti reviews it is my own and it pisses me off i canīt figure the game out so i think i would be better off playing games based on the baldurs gate engine BG 1 and 2 plus Planescape torment. since NWN makes my teeth crinch.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 05-04-2005, 06:00 PM   #22
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by WolverineDK@Apr 5 2005, 06:40 AM
i remember i bought the game and i think it is too confusing and i would be better off having thrown my hard earned money out of the window :not_ok:

NWN is in my honest opinion a piece of confusing muck and not recommended buying. :not_ok:

And i was stuck in the game very very early and a female friend i know she loves the game but opinions are different.
I just wonder HOW can SOMEONE get in NWN stuck :blink:
The game was more or less simple as Diablo,just with better story...
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 05-04-2005, 08:33 PM   #23
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

This game's story was worse than Diablo 2's in my opinion (At least D2 at a fantastic backstory).

But seriously, anyone who judges this game on the singleplayer campaign is completely hopeless, I wouldn't have bought it unless I knew about the editor.

The bad part is making a character that doesn't suck completely, newbie + mage = death.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 05-04-2005, 08:56 PM   #24
NrmMyth
Hero Gamer

I have an announcment to make:

Decided to buy Neverwinter nights!

So this topic can be closed!

Thanks all of you for your help.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #25
BlackMageJawa
Game Wizzard

Once again I must stress:

GET STEFAN GAGNE MODS!

Penultima series
Penultima ReRolled series
Elegia Eternum
Excrucio Eternum
Fist of Discomfort (demo only, but it rocks)

And, coming soon:
Hex Coda trilogy
BlackMageJawa is offline                         Send a private message to BlackMageJawa
Old 06-04-2005, 12:53 AM   #26
irrelevantjet
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by WolverineDK@Apr 5 2005, 01:51 PM
well sir the thing is i love A D & D (EOB 1, 2 and 3) and the old SSI games and i like Diablo but NWN has not the things i like and after the attack (very early in NWN) i got stuck and i wandered around there (even tried to cheat without any succes) and i could not find a way out to the others in the game so well still i think it is the most irritating , confusing and "get stuck in pieace of crap" so it is not just an opinion based on anti reviews it is my own and it pisses me off i canīt figure the game out so i think i would be better off playing games based on the baldurs gate engine BG 1 and 2 plus Planescape torment. since NWN makes my teeth crinch.
did you even READ my post?? :eeeeeh:

here's what i wrote
Quote:
hating a game because you're stuck on it is no doubt because of your anger towards the situation

i'm sure if you didn't get stuck and played the game in its entirety you'd have a different opinion
and heres a snippet of what you wrote
Quote:
so it is not just an opinion based on anti reviews it is my own and it pisses me off i canīt figure the game out
i don't recall saying you hate it because of bad reviews.... i said you hated it because you got stuck and it made you angry...

your reply in argument AGAINST me is in fact an argument FOR my suggestion...

thanks for agreeing
irrelevantjet is offline                         Send a private message to irrelevantjet
Old 06-04-2005, 12:49 PM   #27
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Great decision bud, you will NOT regret it

Happy gaming... and keep your eyes off Aribeth, she turns evil *spoiler*

Closed!
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Closed Thread