Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
CMDRSweeper

Default Problems posting

Well had some issues registering due some script issues on the website (Noscript shield is up here :P) so I may have missed that there were some restrictions regarding which forums you could post.

I am trying to post, some forums flat out tells me either my account is banned or not activated or not logged in.
But from every indication I see, I am logged in and I find the being banned part rather odd as I have never been to the site before :P

I can browse the forums nicely without any hickup, some forums do let me get to the point where I can type before I post (Blah blah blah section and welcome new users and this support section) others will flat out deny me straight up.

Any idea whats up?
CMDRSweeper is offline                         Send a private message to CMDRSweeper
Old 20-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Are you trying to post replies to existing threads or new threads? Where? Certain forums prevent regular users from creating new threads.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 21-09-2011, 03:08 AM   #3
CMDRSweeper

Well the two where I think I should have access is the "Gaming Zone" where it seems to be free and I also cannot make a post in the new users welcome post forums either...

It allows me to make a thread in the new user (Where I get to type my post) but the moment I hit Submit... Well it gives an error about rights.
CMDRSweeper is offline                         Send a private message to CMDRSweeper
Old 21-09-2011, 04:36 AM   #4
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Should be fine now.
Quote:
It allows me to make a thread in the new user (Where I get to type my post) but the moment I hit Submit... Well it gives an error about rights.
If it continues after now, make sure to check that your login cookie is not expiring in the time between you click on "new thread" and actually send the post to the forums.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 21-09-2011, 06:13 AM   #5
CMDRSweeper

I did some changes as I noticed that I had a FireFox bug about it using the cache too much.
Annoying really, since I have the cache on a RAMdisk to speed it up.
The joys of 24Gb of RAM.