Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-10-2017, 10:08 PM   #1
Japo
Autonomous human

Default Gruntz

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo
Old 14-10-2017, 11:45 PM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)
The game is commercial quality thank you to thơse who did a wonderful job creating it. There is a cartoon that made me laugh. Top rated xp game for kids and kid at heart. Even Jesus Christ our God sáy so. Guarantee top quality from an oficial recommendation of someone trained to program for 2 years in Lehigh County Community College who went to an Ivy League school
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 15-10-2017, 01:30 AM   #3
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

I did not play this game, but the screenshots look pretty interesting.

Grand Emperor Japo(deis) , I checked the Mobygames website, and it says that both the developer and the publisher of the game are the same: Monolith.

This game reminds me of some that I have played such as Commander Keen series and Dizzy series, but it seems that this game has puzzles to solve and fulfill the missions.

I am impressed that the (Mi)Lady of the Rings really write well-made and organized review. Maybe it is her very precious (Gollum! Gollum!) and born talent.

EDIT:

I also checked on the Wikipedia about the Gruntz entry and there also has information that the Developer and Publisher are the same Monolith.

Last edited by Mystvan; 15-10-2017 at 02:00 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 15-10-2017, 04:26 AM   #4
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Myst, I have the game. If you look at the boxshots I sent in, you'll even see the Microids logo there.

You can also see the logo on the boxshots at Moby Games

Glad you like the review
I urge you to try the game, as well. Those poor wee Gruntz need you to save them.

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 15-10-2017, 06:52 AM   #5
Japo
Autonomous human

We have more accurate information than Mobygames?
Old 15-10-2017, 04:50 PM   #6
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Myst, I have the game. If you look at the boxshots I sent in, you'll even see the Microids logo there.

You can also see the logo on the boxshots at Moby Games

Glad you like the review
I urge you to try the game, as well. Those poor wee Gruntz need you to save them.
(Mi)Lady of the Rings ... Yes, you are right. Thanks for the clarification.

Oh, and thanks for the incentive to play Gruntz. But before that, I need to click on your precious (Gollum! Gollum!) baby dragon eggs to grow them and help me save the wee Gruntz. Hellp!
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 15-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #7
Capo
Unconventional member

finally i can post something interesting on the facebook page

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 15-10-2017, 07:11 PM   #8
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Love the game. Played it some years ago and completed more than 50% I think...should go back and finish the job.

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 16-10-2017, 03:51 AM   #9
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I did not play this game, but the screenshots look pretty interesting.

Grand Emperor Japo(deis) , I checked the Mobygames website, and it says that both the developer and the publisher of the game are the same: Monolith.

This game reminds me of some that I have played such as Commander Keen series and Dizzy series, but it seems that this game has puzzles to solve and fulfill the missions.

I am impressed that the (Mi)Lady of the Rings really write well-made and organized review. Maybe it is her very precious (Gollum! Gollum!) and born talent.

EDIT:

I also checked on the Wikipedia about the Gruntz entry and there also has information that the Developer and Publisher are the same Monolith.
Dear Myst,

Thanks for the info on Moby! Moby says it is a Windows game and it also correctly says Lemmings is a DOS game. However from experience waiting for the long download of 30 minutes through slow connections Gruntz is a Windows XP game. All you need to do is unzip and run Gruntz. If you ever get bored I suggest Gruntz and Lemmings to pass the time unless you have other games already. I do not and have all my DOS games missing mysteriously. So these two additions at the very least I am grateful to Jesus Christ for all my blessings!!!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 16-10-2017, 03:17 PM   #10
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
URL="http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/gruntz"]Mobygames website[/url], and it says that both the developer and the publisher of the game are the same: Monolith.
There is one trick. Moby can show only one release, but it not necessary means that there is one release _at all_. Click released date, and you'll be surprised.

Japo, old-games.ru have full version. Maybe worth to upload it to ISO-section? Also, there is Fan site with patch and many custom levels (that will not work with RIP, unfortunately. :|