Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-11-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
Nate15329

Default Nate15329 - Free Enterprise v1.721

I would like to update Free Enterprise game by Tsunami Media Inc. I currently have the install disc and its version according to the about section is: version 1.721.

However, I don't know if I should just upload(if I'm allowed to) the install disc contents, since the game uses the media files from the CD-ROM or just the files that the install disc installs onto the computer.

Also, I played it just today and found that there is a bug that was not fixed. It's the 25 million dollar bug, where once a company reaches 25 million in savings and all the savings money disappears. I was unable to find any patch for this online, so far.

It does play on windows 7 x64 and no need to modify compatibility settings.
Nate15329 is offline                         Send a private message to Nate15329
Old 17-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
Expack2
Game Request Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate15329 View Post
I would like to update Free Enterprise game by Tsunami Media Inc. I currently have the install disc and its version according to the about section is: version 1.721.

However, I don't know if I should just upload(if I'm allowed to) the install disc contents, since the game uses the media files from the CD-ROM or just the files that the install disc installs onto the computer.

Also, I played it just today and found that there is a bug that was not fixed. It's the 25 million dollar bug, where once a company reaches 25 million in savings and all the savings money disappears. I was unable to find any patch for this online, so far.

It does play on windows 7 x64 and no need to modify compatibility settings.
We already have Free Enterprise, the game, on Abandonia. However, you can still upload the CD-ROM for the game! To do so, follow these steps:
  1. Upload the CD-ROM to the file-hosting site of your choice. (If you need some advice on which file-hosting site to use, see this handy thread.)
  2. Post a link to all the files which make up your CD-ROM file as a reply to this thread.

Also, don't worry about the 25 million-dollar bug. Other games on Abandonia have bugs which were never resolved - even with the last patches made for them - so it's a non-issue.

Proud Beta Tester for Desura Since October 28, 2010
Expack2 is offline                         Send a private message to Expack2