Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-09-2005, 04:34 PM   #61
lumpi

excellent, excellent game!

I remember playing this with a friend in multiplayer mode for so many hours. There's always something to do - from opening new restaurants to baking pizza...

I never saw the "obvious flaws" some people talk about. The game is just very detailed and quite hard at times if you don't like extreme micro-management but that's not really a flaw. I wish the game was more popular. It would really deserve it!

Old 17-10-2005, 05:56 PM   #62
unknown

I have just one question.

Is there a way to improve social status?

I was doing some works for mafia :angel: and i get cought on several occasions :whistle:.
Now i want to bake some pizzas but due to my social status i'm unable to buy or rent a restaurant.

Please help!

Old 10-11-2005, 10:14 AM   #63
combatshotgun

This games is really great!
I have a problem with it, though.
I can't save the game!
After a few hours of hard work, I have to exit and start all over again tommorow.
When I save the game, the game says Couldn't find file or something like that.
What's wrong?

Old 10-11-2005, 11:09 AM   #64
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by unknown@Oct 17 2005, 05:56 PM
I have just one question.

Is there a way to improve social status?

I was doing some works for mafia* :angel: and i get cought on several occasions* :whistle:.
Now i want to bake some pizzas but due to my social status i'm unable to buy or rent a restaurant.

Please help!
you have to open more restaurants and your social status and it´s go up. If you have so many times caught try to bribe the police. LOL
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 12-11-2005, 05:13 AM   #65
Guest_Andrei

Hey i got a question for you guys.... i heard that this was a really good game and i download it but everytime when i click on it to play i get the credits and then when i get the the start up menu *( where it shows save game, start new game, load game etc)* when i move the mouse the screen goes away and i can never get to play it can you guys please help me? I have no idea how i got to this website but i will try to get back on here, but can u guys post on here what i should do and also send me an email at e-mail removed (after 3 months) , name the email pizza tycoon thanks alot

Old 09-12-2005, 06:25 PM   #66
Don't Call me Baby

Hey, i wonder if anyone could complete the cheat code for Pizza Tycoon (the one that's given by the mafia, when you ask for info). That code works?

Old 09-01-2006, 04:02 PM   #67

I am one of those folks who have hated this game for years. I bought it thinking it was going to be a wonderful game since I liked almost every one of the Sim and Tycoon games.

Mind you the biggest reasons why I hated this game was that in order to add a pizza you had to copy the recipe exactly and if you stuck an ingredient half an inch in wrong spot it ruined it every bloody time even if you followed the ingredient ammounts perfectly. I don't know how anyone else could stand that limitation.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:25 PM   #68
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Jan 9 2006, 05:02 PM
I am one of those folks who have hated this game for years. I bought it thinking it was going to be a wonderful game since I liked almost every one of the Sim and Tycoon games.

Mind you the biggest reasons why I hated this game was that in order to add a pizza you had to copy the recipe exactly and if you stuck an ingredient half an inch in wrong spot it ruined it every bloody time even if you followed the ingredient ammounts perfectly. I don't know how anyone else could stand that limitation.
After you do the book´s recipes you can make your own and sales. Problem Resolve.
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 28-01-2006, 12:26 PM   #69
GUNZas

on my opinion, this game is one of the best games in Abandonia. There is enough strategy and it is cool game...
GUNZas is offline                         Send a private message to GUNZas
Old 28-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #70
Kearnsy
Games Master

It is most definetly a great game.

Setting up the furniture in the restaurant is very annoying compared to Restaurant Empire (Also a cool game along the same theme...kinda)

Ps: Nice Avatar GUNZas!
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy