Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-01-2006, 04:25 PM   #41
AMONMT
Lurker

I remember playing this game as a kid in elementary school. It's great but I have windows xp and I'm having a problem getting it to load past the opening credits. Can somebody contact me and help me out? :help:

my email is amonmt { a. t. } yahoo DOT com
AMONMT is offline                         Send a private message to AMONMT
Old 06-01-2006, 04:36 PM   #42
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

Change your e-mail adress in the post to amonmt { a. t. } yahoo DOT com, or else you'll start receiving SPAM k:
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 06-01-2006, 05:17 PM   #43
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

I always find it strange why someone would go to the trouble of registering an account in a forum - post their trouble - and then expect people to email them the answer.

It's sorta like calling the Microsoft Help Line and say "Hi. I am having a problem with Windows. My home address is ............. See you. Bye."

Not a single Microsoft Technician would go to the trouble of travelling to the person to deal with the problem. Nor will any members go to the trouble of emailing someone who doesn't bother to hang around a forum to see if anyone answers their problems.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #44

Frankly the game is next to impossible to win without using a cheat so the extra hassle of getting it to work with XP is just more grease on the fire. Game stank when I first ran into it and time does not make the heart any fonder of this one. If you 'need' a dinosaur park tycoon game go get the zoo tycoon dinosaur addon. It's garbage but it's still better than this incredibly annoying game.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:49 PM   #45
gamebounty

Hey guys, this is my first post here, and I guarantee that it won't be my last. Anyway, I just recently bought this game last week and I just recently found this site yesterday. If only I had found it sooner, it would have saved me the 3$ I had to spend on buying the game. But now, I am having some problems, and was wondering if someone could possibly help me out. After reading this thread, I downloaded DosBox, and then, re installed Dino Park Tycoon. After I select the "C" drive, and choose PC speakers, (allthough the sound/music test didn't work, but w/e) I click the "save" button, and yet nothing happens. I remember when I first installed Dino Park, there was something after the sound test dialog, but now it isn't showing up. I believe that after the sound test, it explained how to open it in DOS. But I have forgotten what to do. So if anyone out their knows how to open dinopark through "DOSbox" please let me know.

I look forward to spending many hours on these forums.
gamebounty is offline                         Send a private message to gamebounty
Old 15-01-2006, 06:08 PM   #46
Guest_Tharisfal

I got my park to year three or so and then I said "This game pretty much sucks" and I quit.

Old 17-01-2006, 02:30 AM   #47
gamebounty

Quote:
Originally posted by gamebounty@Jan 13 2006, 12:49 AM
Hey guys, this is my first post here, and I guarantee that it won't be my last.* Anyway, I just recently bought this game last week and I just recently found this site yesterday.* If only I had found it sooner, it would have saved me the 3$ I had to spend on buying the game.* But now, I am having some problems, and was wondering if someone could possibly help me out.* After reading this thread, I downloaded DosBox, and then, re installed Dino Park Tycoon.* After I select the "C" drive, and choose PC speakers, (allthough the sound/music test didn't work, but w/e) I click the "save" button, and yet nothing happens.* I remember when I first installed Dino Park, there was something after the sound test dialog, but now it isn't showing up.* I believe that after the sound test, it explained how to open it in DOS.* But I have forgotten what to do.* So if anyone out their knows how to open dinopark through "DOSbox" please let me know.

I look forward to spending many hours on these forums.
Aw man, come on now. I know their has to be someone out their who knows how to open this game through DOSbox. The only problem is that I forgot the command to enter in. I realize that I didn't get the game from this site, but this is lterally the only forum that has talked about the game anywhere. I figured if their was anybody who could help me, they would be here.
gamebounty is offline                         Send a private message to gamebounty
Old 22-01-2006, 08:43 PM   #48
RedViper

Man I loved playing this game when I was in 4th-5th grade, this and oregon trail. I feel old now though when I read about some 14 year old who played the game and I played it when he was 2 or 3.

Old 13-03-2006, 04:06 AM   #49

the reason it wont open on windows is because its a dos based game, and only works on dos computers and windows 95...so u need to get a program that emulates an old DOS computer, which is DosBox...just search that name and voila!

Old 25-03-2006, 09:07 PM   #50

So, can anyone get any of the money cheats to work? And if you did, can you explain what you did to get them to work? Thanks!